• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Smaller turn out this time, but thats OK. Please, if you take the time to vote, try to add a little something (comments/criticism) on each photo, help the photog's improve :thumbup:

Last edited:

mhi

I ♥ My Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
great shots!

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
#1 stole my idea! :lol:. I wish I had my D40 still! :x

I like them all...tough one again.... Nice job to whoever submitted! :thumbs up.

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow, i like this one. have to do this one again sometime.

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I voted #2

89SiGUYrex

Live Free or Die
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Pretty sweet stuff. I voted for one. Shows action but number two and three are good too.

kaepos

I'm a Registered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Voted for 2. I liked the others, but the blur on the last frame of 1 killed it for me and 3 seemed too washed out.

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like this idea, hopefully i can compete next month w/my new D60 :D

Wolfy

Your mom's boyfriend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Voted for #1, lots of action!

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Voted #1 only cause I know the driver is thinkin "f**k! This is going to hurt!"

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I voted for #1. Imo its the only one that shows action. #3 dont really show much going on and theres a lack of color. #2 i like the idea but for me it doesnt seem to show alot of action.

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
1 is really neat, but the blur is... :(

so i voted 2.

3 is super cute, though. :lol:

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I voted for #1. Imo its the only one that shows action. #3 dont really show much going on and theres a lack of color. #2 i like the idea but for me it doesnt seem to show alot of action.
You picked #1 go figure! lol

I didn't pick it b/c of the quality of the last frame, #2 looked professional

Jbuck2KCivic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
#3 cause she looks like my cousin. #1 didn't really like it and #2 was ok.

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks for the rehost guys...(i deleted the posts though so that the thread wouldnt be so cluttered ;) )

abs0Lut

Rockin' in the free world
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Voted for number 2, liked all three shots though. Very hard contest to find a good entry for.

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I voted 2, who doesn't like fire? It's a cool burst photo shot.
Number 1 was also very good.
Keep it up guys :thumbs up

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This is a really interesting contest concept to shoot. There are so many possibilities, and I'm glad to see that there is a good amount of variety between the contestants.

-1~ The perspective change between picture 1 and 2 really kills this one for me. I really want everything to match up, other then what is actually moving. Makes for a much more seamless transition between positions, portraying movement. Although at quick glance the perspective of all three pictures is the same, they are just similar. I don't know if you decided to pick out a photo that wasn't in the actual burst and move it in place, but it doesn't work for the violent movement you are trying to portray. Other then that, its pretty wicked.

-2~ Very nice. I really like how these three pictures are put together, relying on the inlaid black space and contrasting candle to separate the photos. This is also a nice portrayal of change. Unlit, lighting, lit. It shows the ferocity in how this change takes place, too. Nothing really changes (except for very slight positions) other then what you wanted to show, the match. A good take on the concept, and well shot.

-3~ I love babies. I don't care who knows it. And that is one adorable child. The photos are well taken. Clear with good focus and contrast. I don't have much to say about this one. Its really well done, cute. Although the positions of the baby change more drastically then what it would look like from a burst mode, it is a very different subject matter then submission #1, so its not as off putting. I like it.

All three were very good submissions to this more difficult contest, but of course I have to pick some one. My vote goes to #2. It was simple, yet extremely effective. Well shot, and also composed nicely. The other two are nice, don't get me wrong, but #2 was just better.

Nice work! :thumbs up

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
#2 isn't working for me. I have tried 3 different browsers...