VOTE: Who wants Lounge posts to count....

Should Lounge posts be counted?

• Yes

Votes: 64 63.4%
  • No

Votes: 37 36.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Civic2004

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
let me see how many posts I have. Damn that sucks........... from more than 1000 posts I had I came down to this................You people are just rediculous, please go out, get a life and be real..................................

Kataku

HAYOO
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Shiznit said:
i didnt say that posts in the lounge were inferior, i said they were off topic. the topic being civics.
ill say it again, if you havent read the new rules, please do so. there is a rule in the new book that clearly states, "WHORING WILL NOT BE TOLERATED." lots of forums that i frequent dont allow off topic posting, and when it happens its deleted and the user is warned.
I wasn't necessarily directing that at you, so I'm sorry if you took it that way. Other people have mentioned that non technical threads are not "contributing" to this community. Which is bullshit, as I stated.

Civic2004 said:
let me see how many posts I have. Damn that sucks........... from more than 1000 posts I had I came down to this................You people are just rediculous, please go out, get a life and be real..................................
Then, please. Go out and have your life, and "be real" somewhere other than this thread if you can't put forth a valid remark other than playing Repeater. This is a discussion thread. If you don't think post count matters, more power to you, but at least have something to back it up other than "be real".

Civic2004

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Kataku said:
Then, please. Go out and have your life, and "be real" somewhere other than this thread if you can't put forth a valid remark other than playing Repeater. This is a discussion thread. If you don't think post count matters, more power to you, but at least have something to back it up other than "be real".
Why are you guys always on the defensive? Geez just relax............................................

Kataku

HAYOO
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Civic2004 said:
Why are you guys always on the defensive? Geez just relax............................................
It's not about being defensive bro. Just that with a thread this huge it's annoying to read over posts that don't have any real discussion about the topic at hand.

FANATTIC8228

Banned
Kataku said:
It's not about being defensive bro. Just that with a thread this huge it's annoying to read over posts that don't have any real discussion about the topic at hand.
I beleive it's called whoring ;) :lol:

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Civic2004 said:
You people are just rediculous, please go out, get a life and be real..................................
coming from a guy who's butthurt because his postcount on clubcivic went down..........

Civic2004

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Kataku said:
I understand, and I'm sorry for anything I said.............This is just not me..........

So bak to the topic................

Should Lounge posts count? I voted no....................

This is because I don't understand why posts should count in the fist place.............I think that what should count is the time a member spends here and how long they've been a member..........................

Civic2004

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
$lick Rick said:
coming from a guy who's butthurt because his postcount on clubcivic went down..........
Is definetely the last thing I worry about...............

J32a2OwnsU

Resident Old Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SeanJohn1802 said:
MySiIzFaster for SMOD (and the ONLY MOD on the site) sense you seem to think how everything should be run. seriously bro. . .your in ur late 20s or early 30s... u know what your arguing or saying how things hsould be on here?!!?!? c'mon bro, i REALLY don't understand whats the big deal to you. you've been sayin the SAME s**t about "how a mod should be" for the last 6 months
I thought I told you already....its SINCE. :P

Well, Im sorry that Im trying to help the site out and communicating with the 'powers that be'. I'll be sure to stop doing that.

Im glad you are receptive to change. Its obvious Im not the only one with the problem with the change. I tried to not only name the problem but came up with different solutions as well (so Im not part of the problem). Somehow I knew it would be turned around on me.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
keep this on topic.. please...

anything else besides vip effected by the change in post counts???

if there is not then id assume its time to close this???

J32a2OwnsU

Resident Old Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It all goes back to the topic, but w/e close it if you want..

the people have spoken, the majority wants it back...........OVERWHELMINGLY.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
$lick Rick said:
classifieds

maybe its time to look at them and setup some voting options for the rules??? just asking.. might not be a terrible idea...

soldiaboy

343 FDNY
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Alright, I just read from page 26 or so. I think the lounge post should not count. everyone says there just gonna whore up the other threads, well if they do they take a week off. once they see all the dumbass ppl getting banned and that CC is not taking this BS they will stop. simple as that. happy whoring

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
soldiaboy said:
Alright, I just read from page 26 or so. I think the lounge post should not count. everyone says there just gonna whore up the other threads, well if they do they take a week off. once they see all the dumbass ppl getting banned and that CC is not taking this BS they will stop. simple as that. happy whoring
i can agree on this, beside the don't call me Sir. bans alot for nothing ya know, lol.

J32a2OwnsU

Resident Old Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thats nice in theory men, but if whoring was a problem before, how is it going to be any different now???? Its not. You guys have said you have been cracking down on the whoring for a while now, yet the removal of lounge posts counting had to be implemented to prevent it? Sounds like the problem was never solved guys!!!!!

FANATTIC8228

Banned
oc_civic said:
keep this on topic.. please...

anything else besides vip effected by the change in post counts???

if there is not then id assume its time to close this???
I agree with you. I beleive you are the only SMOD who has had the decency to pay attention to anything that was said in this thread. Since nothing is gonna change, and the discontent with the decision made, proved by the numbers in the poll, are giong to be ignored, then this thread should be closed, not much else that can be added.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
J.H. Holiday said:
I agree with you. I beleive you are the only SMOD who has had the decency to pay attention to anything that was said in this thread. Since nothing is gonna change, and the discontent with the decision made, proved by the numbers in the poll, are giong to be ignored, then this thread should be closed, not much else that can be added.
as long as it is not whored further i will allow it to stay open in case someone thinks of anything else to say on the matter.. and should there be any additional O/T s**t THEN ill close it.. but ill give it one more fair chance.. i dont want to miss any input..

richocet1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ive been here since November of 2003. I dont post alot in the tech threads cause i learned early on to use the search tool, which answers more of my questions. I gravitated more to CC over Hondatech, D-Series, TurboedD, etc. because of the friendliness and community. More than half of my post just so happened to be in the Lounge because when i most frequesnt CC is when i am at work and chat on my break or i cant sleep. Either way, im CC fo L1f3, y0! But, made it a decision by the members, because it effects us the most.

P.S. In before t3h close!

Status
Not open for further replies.