Western NY Honda-Tech meet 9/12

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Trying to get more people to show up. Last year was an awesome turn-out. More people ended up coming than the lot could hold. People had to park EVERYWHERE. This year, it's at a park, bigger and more space and supposedly the person putting it together is trying to get food and parts vendors to show up.

I'm definitely going. Bunch of people from my city are going. I'm trying to see if everyone from here wants to cruise together at once.

Here's a quote from a local forum...

Here we are peep's and peepettes!!!!! YEAR 2!!!!! We've got a new venue for this year's event, which is still located in the same town as last year's event, in Albion, N.Y. This year's event will be held at BULLARD PARK. Below is an attatched link from GOOGLE to show where the park is located. We will be having food vendors this year, and I will start asking around to see what kind of Parts companies that may want to set up some booths!

MAP: http://maps.google.com/maps?rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&oe=UTF-8&rlz=1I7GGLL_en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=bullard+park+albion+ny&fb=1&gl=us&hq=bullard+park+albion+ny&hnear=bullard+park+albion+ny&cid=0,0,5729623532707971839&ei=WENcTNOyIoH98AbWzpnfAg&sa=X&oi=local_result&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CBMQnwIwAA

MORE DETAILS WILL BE COMING IN AS THEY ARRIVE, SO CHECK BACK EVERY COUPLE OF DAYS!!!!! So save the date, and I hope to see you all again, and more of you this time around!!!!!

EVENT DATE!!!

Date:
*Sunday, SEPT 19th
Time:
*2 p.m. till 6 p.m.

FOR GPS/MAPQUEST/ETC USERS: USE THIS ADDRESS for a reference point (its right across the street from the event.) 506 EAST AVE. Albion, NY 14411

Its about an hour EAST of Buffalo, and about 45 minutes WEST of Rochester, 25 minutes NORTH of the I-90, and about 10 minutes south of Lake Ontario. Should be a great time! Other makes and models of the Sport Compact nature are welcome as well. Hit me up (pm me) if you are going to attend so I can get a list of attendees going!
(Pics of past Annual Western NY/Upstate NY shows

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Anyone?

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Went to this meet with John last year.. it had a great turnout!

John, maybe we can meet up again? Car goes on the Dyno for tuning (newly boosted!) tomorrow.. soo I'll be looking forward to a nice meet.. Except I'm in MA now... I'll make the drive though lol

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Haha you serious? If you really wanna go, let me know. I have the afternoon off. I have to leave an hour earlier than it ends (5, instead of 6). For some reason, I asked for the 19th off (not the 12th), so my boss marked the 19th, and then a few days later, I brought up the 12th and she said, "But you asked for the 19th?". So I ended up f**king it up and now I have to work the 12th at 6:30. So as long as I leave by 5, that should give me plenty of time to make it back and leave some time for the just-in-case s**t that might happen.

But yeah like I said, if you're down, let me know. I'm trying to setup a cruise on roclife. So check that forum out too.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Can't do it :( I'm heading to UMass for my friends girlfriends 21st bday. Not to mention she has a SUPER hot roommate from London, and I dig that accent ;)

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Can't do it :( I'm heading to UMass for my friends girlfriends 21st bday. Not to mention she has a SUPER hot roommate from London, and I dig that accent ;)
All I can say is: bro's before ho's. You suck!