wet plugs (ZC with y8 head) please help

tommiechje

Honda Civic 1995 coupe turbo 1.4 bar , zc engine with y8 head . custom chip on computer .
it's been long time I drive with ECT sensor which finish his life. As a result the car wouldn't start when the weather is cold . and there was instability with rpm every 4 minutes it's get low and about to shut off (just noted when it's happened ,the wideband is rich about 12 for a second or two [while standing ,wait on traffic light.]). the car has passed great adjusting by the way.
when its cold out I usually started the car with lot of gas hitting.
yesterday I tried to start without gas lot of times, long switch , till the battery got empty .
so today I replaced the sensor . now check engine light shows different error .. 36 (what is it by the way?) the car still won't getting start .
I checked out the plugs (just replaced to new in a few weeks ago) they were totally wet inside and a little bit outside on the screw , not sure if it's oil but it was black and wet. I cleaned them hard with carburetor spray and put them back . and the car get started in a flash!
no white smoke at all .
how can it be ? if there is leak from head's seal or something , the engine supposed to burn it up and should appear white smoke . is it?
it it possible that the plugs were wet because my lot starter i did before?
will it be wet again ? I'm pretty worry about testing the car now so the engine get damage even more.
sorry for my english

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
prolly just need to get a new valve cover gasket set and be sure to put the new sparkplug gaskets in.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Code 36 is for traction control for JDM ECUs. I think you can probably ignore that?? I am honestly not sure.