What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Y'all mothafuckas go through phones like no one's business. I've had my iPhone for like 2 years now. Zero issues with it, never had a case, never dropped it etc. Just keep your s**t safe, plebs!

s**t.. I've had my iPhone 5 for going on a year now. I think it will be a year in June. I got an otterbox the day after I got the phone. I can't count the number of times I've dropped my phone. The biggest thing that gets me is having my phone in my lap in the car. Either from talking on the phone or playing music through the radio. I'll get out of the car without thinking about it and my phone will go flying.

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Dude I've had my S3 for almost 2 years. It'll be 2 in July if I don't upgrade to the S5.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Y'all mothafuckas go through phones like no one's business. I've had my iPhone for like 2 years now. Zero issues with it, never had a case, never dropped it etc. Just keep your s**t safe, plebs!
I've had four droid incredibles but the other three were parts phones/backups that I got for cheap. I had two phones before that. One was a flip phone and one was a slide keyboard phone. I have a droid incredible 2 now. I am getting the S3 for free. I drop phones a lot cause they fall out of my pocket when I'm taking it out.

Sent from my Incredible 2 using Tapatalk

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You are all gay, who cares about phones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jeffhondadc5

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
s***.. I've had my iPhone 5 for going on a year now. I think it will be a year in June. I got an otterbox the day after I got the phone. I can't count the number of times I've dropped my phone. The biggest thing that gets me is having my phone in my lap in the car. Either from talking on the phone or playing music through the radio. I'll get out of the car without thinking about it and my phone will go flying.
Thought I was the only one this happens too. That happens almost everyday for me lol

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
s***.. I've had my iPhone 5 for going on a year now. I think it will be a year in June. I got an otterbox the day after I got the phone. I can't count the number of times I've dropped my phone. The biggest thing that gets me is having my phone in my lap in the car. Either from talking on the phone or playing music through the radio. I'll get out of the car without thinking about it and my phone will go flying.
See, I just put mine in my cupholder, or leave it in my pocket (bluetooth + nav unit = no need to touch my phone ever). I have done that once in my old Civic, though. Sucked for sure!

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yep. Blown brake line. I poured almost half a small container in, pressed the brake pedal a couple of times and then I heard hissing.

/lesigh

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yep. Blown brake line. I poured almost half a small container in, pressed the brake pedal a couple of times and then I heard hissing.

/lesigh

I went through/still going through a similar situation. My civic was a money pit. Had tons of issues, then I hit a deer, and had a lot more to fix. So I sold it. Now I'm in the market for a newer vehicle that I can rely on. Best of luck to you bud!

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

/lesigh
Rubber line or hard line?

stcopley

Trollin in the Deep
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

/lesigh
That's what I just fixed on my hatch. Find the location yet?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so.. how about that Galaxy 5 huh? I hear you can use it underwater.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
The biggest thing that gets me is having my phone in my lap in the car. Either from talking on the phone or playing music through the radio.
This. Though now I put my phone in the little bucket just below my deck. I use bluetooth for music so the closer the better, I guess.

The one time I shattered the screen of my 4S I forgot about it on my lap when I was getting out of a car.

It only happens to me when I'm really baked.
Aaaaanddd this is why it shattered :lol:

so.. how about that Galaxy 5 huh? I hear you can use it underwater.
I see what you did there :cool: