What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
getting all of our stuff together for friday, heading out at like 4 in the morn for ohio, drop her daughter off and d**k off a few days up north.

You ever decide where y'all were gonna go?

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The car was randomly acting up this morning. The throttle was super jerky when accelerating and decelerating. I wonder if my throttle cable got stuck or something. Once I did some hard acceleration it was fine. Weird.

Getting really nervous about getting a CC. I'm scared I won't be happy with it. I'm scared the car payment will spread me too thin. I'm scared I won't have money to mod anything. I'm scared I won't be able to put money away for a house. Ahhh.....

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The car was randomly acting up this morning. The throttle was super jerky when accelerating and decelerating. I wonder if my throttle cable got stuck or something. Once I did some hard acceleration it was fine. Weird.

Getting really nervous about getting a CC. I'm scared I won't be happy with it. I'm scared the car payment will spread me too thin. I'm scared I won't have money to mod anything. I'm scared I won't be able to put money away for a house. Ahhh.....

Then if there's any question, I wouldn't do it. It's not worth the financial instability.

OR! Think about this.. If you didn't have any money at all, then you wouldn't have to worry about what to buy =) if you decide that option, just shoot me a message on facebook ;)

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Young, How's the dollar shave club going?

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im just wondering tho. he said he signed up.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sounds like you shouldn't do it then. Waiting will only make them cheaper, so win/win.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
WHEELS ARE COMING FRIDAY!

Sounds like you shouldn't do it then. Waiting will only make them cheaper, so win/win.
But more mileage. And I want it.

I've budgeted it out. I can do it.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mileage = cheaper, but then again it is a VW :lol:

I'm bored. Time to go put some miles on the car :drive:

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I need a 4 door supra

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I mean that is a 2JZ IS250 :lol:

As far as your IS300, an LS7 sounds better.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Do you guys not have any classes or anything you have to take down there?

lol
Nope. Just have to go to the court and apply, then go to the jail and get fingerprinted, background check, etc. That's it.

Young, How's the dollar shave club going?
Going good! The only complaint I have about the blades is that they don't bend as easy on the handle. Makes it harder to hit the angled spots lighter. Like in between my eyebrows. Don't want to press down too hard and nick myself, but if I don't press down enough to angle it, it won't cut. Too much info, anyways.. :lol: overall, can't beat the value.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lol in pa you just go to wherever a station is, apply and 5 minutes later you have it

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It's like two weeks here. :(

Lol that sucks

But then again we are just a bunch of hill billy rednecks and then there's the Reading people

Well I looked at the s4 today, and got the e30 running like a champ, fixed all the lights, removed some wiring, took it for a drive around the block with the woman

Hoping tomorrow to align the s4 and wash it. Then back to edirty work

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Busy day today. Dont really want to talk about it.

Vegas tomorrow. Yippie...

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Busy day today. Dont really want to talk about it.

Vegas tomorrow. Yippie...

.....wanna talk about it? :lol: I'm playin. Hope everything is alright brother. Here if you need me.

Vegas is something to be happy about! :D

I feel like there is no way I can word these sentences without you wanting to punch me in the face for being overly optimistic so... Yeah :P