15+ Year Member
Never lonely with CC people lurking

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Can't decide what to do abkut my wheels, kinda want to get something new. Or keep the lm5t and do chrome lips with copper or black chrome centers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Can't decide what to do abkut my wheels, kinda want to get something new. Or keep the lm5t and do chrome lips with copper or black chrome centers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keep em and get a new set. Hows that savings account working out for ya?

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Got outbid on an S2000 today, no bueno. Only wanted it for the hardtop :lol:

Back to work it is

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
When I lived there, both her parents were doctors.
School was the local state university for a Translation Studies graduate certificate.
Then she went on to get a B.A. in Germanic Languages and Literatures, Russian Minor
Not enough, added a M.A. in Russian, East European, and Eurasian Studies & A.S. in Military Studies
Then went to school abroad at a Russian university, and two German schools.

Currently a Sergeant, US Army National Guard and Field Investigator II, CACI International Inc.
Speaks German, Polish, Russian, and of course English.

So, holy s***. Um, I speak English and barely Spanish.
The farthest west I've been is in Iowa. South, Key West. East, NYC. North, Wisconsin. .... Whereas she's traveled the world multiple times.

...and I'm not single, I meant she is. If I had any desire to move back, then yeah I'd hit her up :lol:
Had I gone military like my parents or law enforcement, maybe I'd have 1 common interest as she does lol
Dude, don't let any of that get in the way. My girlfriend is Sydney, Australia born and raised, her farther is a private practice doctor who makes 7 figures a year, mom is his assistant and book keeper, brings in high six figures on her own. Girlfriend attended a prestigious university in Australia, received her Masters in Communications with a bachelors in Journalism. She then traveled the world (has been to 26 countries), lived in Kansas and attended KSU to further her studies in communications, social strategy and development, and journalism, and works for the biggest advertising firm in New York, second biggest in the world (BBDO being the only one bigger than her company). She is far smarter than I am, far more educated and far more culturally adept, but we work very well together. Just go for it!

Paying bills at work. Feeling lonely. :???:
That feeling comes and goes. Hang out with friends often (as you have been doing, if your snaps are any indication lol).

Roommate moves out this coming weekend, and new one moves in on the 1st. New dude is a young kid, seems nice enough, and works the night shift. He's a bit of a hot head. I have a kind of bad feeling about him, but we'll see. If he gets crazy, he gets the boot.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Just go for it!
Already with someone that I'm happy with :lol:
That girl just pops in my head every now & then. If I took the job in Chicago months ago, I would have considered touching base with her, even though that might be a bit creepy after 14/15 years
If he gets crazy, he gets the boot.
Being a hot head would almost be reason enough not to even let him in, I'd be concerned with retaliation/some kind of property damage if he were to end up getting kicked out.

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Already with someone that I'm happy with :lol:
That girl just pops in my head every now & then. If I took the job in Chicago months ago, I would have considered touching base with her, even though that might be a bit creepy after 14/15 years
Being a hot head would almost be reason enough not to even let him in, I'd be concerned with retaliation/some kind of property damage if he were to end up getting kicked out.
Ah I forget you're seeing someone. Always interesting to check in on people, then!

Yeah I discussed it with my roommate (whom has known the kid since he was like 14), and he said he just thinks he's a hardass, but in reality, is a huuuuge nerd. I'm cool with that, since the two of us are huge nerds haha. If he damages the place, I'll get the cops involved. Plus, I have renter's insurance for that very reason!

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Laid my bike down last night heading home. My knee hurts.

That feeling comes and goes. Hang out with friends often (as you have been doing, if your snaps are any indication lol).
That's what I'm doing. Maybe too much.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Laid my bike down last night heading home. My knee hurts.

That's what I'm doing. Maybe too much.
Damn! Well you're on CC so I assume you're alright. What happened?

My buddy almost laid his down yesterday. He texted me saying he was cut off by an old woman in a Buick and hit the brakes so hard his back end started kicking out. Laid down a nice squiggly line but didn't drop it.

With that being said, went on a nice 50 mile cruise on the Ninja on Saturday. Secured the Go-Pro and enjoyed the already-dying foliage.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh and my ex decided to text me today so that was cool. :roll:

Dafuq, what happened with the bike
I was leaving the bar (not drunk you guys, I don't ride drunk) and it was parked on the side of the street. I left and I went to take a left at an intersection and I think I hit some leaves that were blown onto the road from a storm the night prior and I just low sided it. Next thing I knew I was on the ground in the middle of the street. Thank goodness it was at 2:30a so NO ONE was out. So I had to pick up my bike myself, and I had cracked the oil casing so there was oil EVERYWHERE. I babied it home and parked it until I order that piece. I was so angry/shook up/embarrassed.

Is that what that snap was? Girl what the hell, you better be careful.
Yup! It's gotten worse since then. I messed up my back, shoulder, neck and basically my whole left side.

Damn! Well you're on CC so I assume you're alright. What happened?

My buddy almost laid his down yesterday. He texted me saying he was cut off by an old woman in a Buick and hit the brakes so hard his back end started kicking out. Laid down a nice squiggly line but didn't drop it.

With that being said, went on a nice 50 mile cruise on the Ninja on Saturday. Secured the Go-Pro and enjoyed the already-dying foliage.
I've done that before. Super sketch.