What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thinking about getting my fiancé a secured credit card. It would be in her name, but I would be paying the bill. She needs to establish some credit but she doesn't have any income at the moment.

Thoughts? We've been together for almost 7 years now. Lived together for 5.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thinking about getting my fiancé a secured credit card. It would be in her name, but I would be paying the bill. She needs to establish some credit but she doesn't have any income at the moment.

Thoughts? We've been together for almost 7 years now. Lived together for 5.

Why not have her get a job?

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Why not have her get a job?

She's got to get her license and a car first. Her shitty parents won't take her to and from work. When they did at her last job they charged her 20 bucks to and from. 40 a day for gods sake. That was about all she was making.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
She's got to get her license and a car first. Her shitty parents won't take her to and from work. When they did at her last job they charged her 20 bucks to and from. 40 a day for gods sake. That was about all she was making.

$40/day in gas? Wtf man!?

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
$40/day in gas? Wtf man!?

Shitty parents. When I confronted them about the cost of gas I literally went by their listed average mpg on their cars gauge cluster (digital), 26 mpg, and the highest gas in town at the time, and the exact mileage to and from work.

They claimed that the added cost was for the inconvenience.

Of what? Raising your f**king child?!

They're two obese mother f**kers that live off of social security and disability checks. All about handouts and what they can get.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Shitty parents. When I confronted them about the cost of gas I literally went by their listed average mpg on their cars gauge cluster (digital), 26 mpg, and the highest gas in town at the time, and the exact mileage to and from work.

They claimed that the added cost was for the inconvenience.

Of what? Raising your f**king child?!

They're two obese mother f**kers that live off of social security and disability checks. All about handouts and what they can get.

You guys need to get the f**k out of their house...

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

What??? I'd buy her a car first lol then she can get a job and pay you back

Kinda debating selling off audi parts and going to coils or stock wheels and height. Kinda want to build something cooler

Also on a side note I had seen the most awesome crazy build today but I'm not allowed to talk about it -_- it's top secret

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just wanted to say i really enjoy your ig posts. Pretty great photography from what i know about photography.
Aww thank you very much! I'm trying to keep the creativity flowing and taking at least one "artsy" picture per day.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What??? I'd buy her a car first lol then she can get a job and pay you back

Kinda debating selling off audi parts and going to coils or stock wheels and height. Kinda want to build something cooler

Also on a side note I had seen the most awesome crazy build today but I'm not allowed to talk about it -_- it's top secret

Cooler than my truck?

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You guys need to get the f**k out of their house...

That's the plan. I'm the only one working and I'm still saving for my own vehicle. I've been driving my dads blazer since February/March last year.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That's the plan. I'm the only one working and I'm still saving for my own vehicle. I've been driving my dads blazer since February/March last year.

What have you been spending all of your money on? You should have a pretty fair amount saved by now right?

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ill believe it when i see it...

Just leave the audi alone nigga

Might turn it back to half stock or leave it as a car to take to euro shows. But now that I'm caught up, it's time to get to business on a fast car for tx2k

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
CEL popped up on the CC. Code P2015. WHY CAN'T MY CARS JUST BE HAPPY?! :brickwall:

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What have you been spending all of your money on? You should have a pretty fair amount saved by now right?

Remember I went through that job struggle and only recently got back onto my feet? My savings went to s**t. Then christmas, and now I'm finally starting to stack away some cash. Gotta pay for this root canal out of pocket with no insurance soon though.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Go Blackhawks, heading out
CEL popped up on the CC. Code P2015. WHY CAN'T MY CARS JUST BE HAPPY?! :brickwall:
CEL has been on my dash for months, don't care enough to hook up the reader.

And what's this you have IG and haven't mentioned it nonsense? :lol:

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ouch. Manifold flap failure more than likely. Common because of the carbon build up on those. Unfortunately, looking at replacing the whole intake manifold if that's the case.

Is that a generic scan? If so I would get a real VCDS scan done before jumping in. A real VCDS scanner should point right to the problem or at least get closer than a basic P code that is just a base reference.