What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Back at work and of course a 24+ hour shift again and im sick as balls...

OneFastGSR

Registered VIP
Dropped my teg off to get windows tinted, Just rolled a fat blunt of blue dream/golden goat mixed together. Waiting on this girl to get off work to come smoke it and take me to pickup my car

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
cleaned engine bay some on my new teg
:shock: Damn that looks clean! Honestly the paint doesn't look too bad, just a little dull. The motor looks great!

Back at work and of course a 24+ hour shift again and im sick as balls...
That is a long shift. Feel better sir. How sick are balls, anyways?

Dropped my teg off to get windows tinted, Just rolled a fat blunt of blue dream/golden goat mixed together. Waiting on this girl to get off work to come smoke it and take me to pickup my car
If you plan on burning in the teg, make sure to hotbox or open the sunroof; don't ruin the tint! I need to get myself some rain guards for my cruises....

I've started my retrofit project... so far so good! Due to s**t weather and darkness after work, I won't be able to aim them this week. Hopefully this weekend, with mother nature's approval.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I feel so far behind in school for missing those two days.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Just put in an order for business cards & finally sent that girls pics off from November.

Haven't paid a bill, replied to a bill, done my laundry, or replied to aunt & grandma. Yeah it's been a productive day :roll:

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Slept like crap last night, 24 minutes left of work and, though I should nap, I'll probably play Forza.

Project Retrofit is almost half way done... one headlight is done, I just need to test fit and aim the projector, re-seal it, and then repeat with the other headlight. Since it's winter, I am being lazy.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Got 4 hours of sleep last night because I was up thinking about Mt dad and then I broke down. Tonight was good though. My mom and I busted out old pictures and went through them all and placed them on two large poster boards to display at the service tomorrow.

My dad was a goofball. Taking selfies with his flip phone.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Had to go to the dr. Havent been this sick in a long time and was really worried i had the flu.

Sitting at the house today in ND geting some rest.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Just found out there's a slight chance I get to take a work trip... to India... for a month! Visiting our 5 offices throughout the country and upgrade their networks. Co-worker of mine is going, and my boss just told me he may send me as well... a month is a long time, but it would be a once in a lifetime thing for sure. Fingers crossed lol

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just found out there's a slight chance I get to take a work trip... to India... for a month! Visiting our 5 offices throughout the country and upgrade their networks. Co-worker of mine is going, and my boss just told me he may send me as well... a month is a long time, but it would be a once in a lifetime thing for sure. Fingers crossed lol

That would be cool.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Is it bad that when I think of India, all I can think about is diarrhea from Indian food? That s**t is ungodly spicy

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Is it bad that when I think of India, all I can think about is diarrhea from Indian food? That s**t is ungodly spicy

I was thinking the same. Hopefully theres a burger king or some s**t over there

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Bottled wine at a winery for the past few days. My man and I are "official". Currently just trying to take care of bills and such.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Bottled wine at a winery for the past few days. My man and I are "official". Currently just trying to take care of bills and such.

Just wanted to say i really enjoy your ig posts. Pretty great photography from what i know about photography.