What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
9 cents is a pretty good deal :lol:

I'm learning a new definition of tired. Pushing my body to the limit and running on redbull and gatorade.

Atta girl

Bhikku

Mud, Blood, Beer
Registered VIP
Have a choice between a harley and a miata right now as a little side project. both sound really fun i'm torn, lol

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Have a choice between a harley and a miata right now as a little side project. both sound really fun i'm torn, lol

What year miata? The ones with the pop up headlights are ugly as s**t imo.

I drove my dads just the other day. The ground effects body kit is a must with these cars.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Get itttt!

Why?? :(

I hate the people that wear business suits all week and then get on their overpriced Harley on the weekends with their overpriced leathers and accessories that think they are tough guys. I think it just breeds a fake ass person. I hate fake people. I also hate people that think they are better than others.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I hate the people that wear business suits all week and then get on their overpriced Harley on the weekends with their overpriced leathers and accessories that think they are tough guys. I think it just breeds a fake ass person. I hate fake people. I also hate people that think they are better than others.

So you hate weekend warriors? :D

Same here.

A friend of mine is selling his 2007 harley and the damn thing has 70k on it lol

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I don't like Harley's, but I can't judge a persons' personality based on that. Just like I don't call every Honda driver a ricer, think that every lifted truck driver has a small penis (probably true though), or every bagged minitruck driver has a big penis (definitely not true :lol:)

One thing I can't stand though... their loud ass exhaust. WAY more common and annoying than a fart can, yet close to never pulled over for it. In fact, my most recent Exahust ticket (2010?) I was pulled over while a gang of Harley's drove by... Cop was at my window and we had to wait for them to pass before he could talk to me.

Then, after the loud exhausts passed, he handed me my loud exhaust ticket. :???::roll:

Bhikku

Mud, Blood, Beer
Registered VIP
checked out the harley, and didn't really care for it. the 883s just seem like they don't want to turn at all at parking lot speeds.

might go with a nice little marauder i found:

i figure it'll look pretty good with that fender chopped a bit and a pair valve removal to get rid of that chrome airbox. f**k chrome.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't like Harley's, but I can't judge a persons' personality based on that. Just like I don't call every Honda driver a ricer, think that every lifted truck driver has a small penis (probably true though), or every bagged minitruck driver has a big penis (definitely not true :lol:)

One thing I can't stand though... their loud ass exhaust. WAY more common and annoying than a fart can, yet close to never pulled over for it. In fact, my most recent Exahust ticket (2010?) I was pulled over while a gang of Harley's drove by... Cop was at my window and we had to wait for them to pass before he could talk to me.

Then, after the loud exhausts passed, he handed me my loud exhaust ticket. :???::roll:

That may be part of it too. Im sick of getting pulled over for stupid s**t and they get away with everything.

And minitruckers definitely have small dicks

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Thankfully haven't been pulled over in quite a while even with the stupid s*** I do occasionally.

Destroyed my legs at the gym. Almost threw up, again, need to start eating better for breakfast and as a whole.

Just got invited to a Key West group drive in February so clearing my schedule for that and motivation to finally put my interior back in and figure out what's broken on the rear end.

Otherwise about to head to the office and try to get some work done & follow up on this one project

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Got home yesterday afternoon. Not feeling very motivated. Still kinda sick.

I need to get the nee bed fully welded and figure out y the mazda wont hold a charge and get it fixed so i can start driving it if its gonna be nice out.