XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Fraternity 5 year was this past weekend.. it was a blast. Also replaced my rear frozen caliper... I can drive without feeling like I'm towing a trailer now haha

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You're looking to become a cop?
Been in the back of my mind for years now, yeah.
Applied to a couple agencies in the past, never heard back.
Thought about doing state, but the pay sucks pretty much no matter where you go

itzrivera

Really? I was under the impression that some were paid pretty well. When I use to valet for a 4 star restaurant, we would have a couple cops roll up in new cadillacs, dressed up all classy and such lol

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Depends on the area

Applied to two that start at 40-something but cost of living there is outrageous. FHP starts at 36/38 depending on county you're assigned to. But I found out the neighborhood just a few blocks north of me is hiring and start out at 50-something

Where you make the real money is overtime. Know some guys that have doubled their yearly salary just by working overtime and doing nothing

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
After over 4 months of waiting, I finally got my tax return. Time to pay some bills and buy car parts.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Up all day yesterday /\/ Drove to Key West for an anniversary /\/ Didn't get back to Miami until just before 7am
Got about 1 hour of sleep /\/ Up since 8-something this morning /\/ Showed 5 properties today

Also looked at a possible new house for my parents. Highlights? 2-car garage, ok.
But right next to that is another garage that you could easily fit another 4 in + a lift

Oh, and I got bored today after the showings so I went to go do a showing of my own liking

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Finally got my tax return after 4 months of waiting. Ordering Flashpro tomorrow when my CC payment clears.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Pretty sure I scared some prom kids, their bus driver, and their DJ last night.
But had you not been blasting music at 1am, that wouldn't have happened

Just finished uploading the main 53 pics from WTD2016. Now just some non-car pics left to go through, and maybe play with a few from a friends camera.

And soon meeting up with a friend to head to Napa so she can get some kind of 3M lube. Let the jokes begin

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Such lousy weather for this cars and coffee meet, but one of the lone hondas there was really clean.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yeah, it snowed briefly here today too. Nothing stuck. Figures, wanted to get out and play a round of golf today.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It hailed tody for a minute. Don't believe it did anything to the si hopefully.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
A friend of mine said he saw hail for a few minutes yesterday. I guess I missed it lol

Heading out for a round of golf today after work.. trying out a totally new grip and stance

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

sup homos