What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

Assault800

I like snow.
Registered VIP
you might as well do a tribal snow dance lol... dont' worry, there's more to come soon =)
Trust me, I've done many many snow dances haha! It snowed maybe another 2 inches. Still barely anything at 6"

Maybe the end of the week will be more. Fingers crossed!

jordan00711

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
precisely. i'm not doing what everyone else does. they may be mesh wheels, but they're still baller ass BBSs and if you don't like BBSs, just avert your eyes.
Plus personally knowing your love for bmw's I think the bbs suit your style..No homo :lol:

I think a white face would look really good if you ever decided to change things up, just my .02

I'm lovin my new lip
Looks really good :thumbs up
Are those wheels TSW's?

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Plus personally knowing your love for bmw's I think the bbs suit your style..No homo :lol:

I think a white face would look really good if you ever decided to change things up, just my .02
yeah, idk what i'm gonna do with them just yet. i don't think i wanna leave them silver. i've seen gloss black RSs with gold bolts but these use the welded bolts so I'd have to dremel these off and buy 80 of those f**kers just to do that (if i go a similar route)

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Trust me, I've done many many snow dances haha! It snowed maybe another 2 inches. Still barely anything at 6"

Maybe the end of the week will be more. Fingers crossed!
If Georgia gets 0.000001 inches of snow everything closes down. lol 6" would be CRAZY. DOT wouldn't know what to do.

Last year we had maybe 3" of snow, and the roads iced over. School closed for a week and a half.

Assault800

I like snow.
Registered VIP
If Georgia gets 0.000001 inches of snow everything closes down. lol 6" would be CRAZY. DOT wouldn't know what to do.

Last year we had maybe 3" of snow, and the roads iced over. School closed for a week and a half.
I can't help but laugh at that. I know you don't expect it do you don't prepare for it, but I just laugh.

Roads ice up here all the time, even get covered with snow do its even more slippery. It's so fun to drive on haha.

Normally by now where I live has 3 feet and counting. This year SUCKS.

97civicMan

Knucklehead h8r
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well it was a long day for me......just did a hid projector retrofit on my buddies 05 wrx. That sh@t is so time consuming. But the results are amazing!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well it was a long day for me......just did a hid projector retrofit on my buddies 05 wrx. That sh@t is so time consuming. But the results are amazing!!

Thinking about doing my DC4.
What would you rate it 1-10 difficulty.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Took my mom and grandma shopping for several hours and got very annoyed and herra tired lol. Took a nap, went out for a bit, Chipotle for dinner, then played Counter-Strike 1.6 for like 3 hours LOL. I need a life *sigh* LOL.

:thumbs up. Did you use MH1's again?

Depends what you consider difficult. If you can't change your oil, then I wouldn't recommend doing this :P.

Out of a 10, I'd say it's a 4 or 5. The scariest part is baking your headlights. Once they're apart, it's a cake walk from there. I have a DIY written in the 6th gen official forum.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i'm guessing he's running a staggered setup. i put wider rear tires on my wife's mr2.

jordan00711

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah, idk what i'm gonna do with them just yet. i don't think i wanna leave them silver. i've seen gloss black RSs with gold bolts but these use the welded bolts so I'd have to dremel these off and buy 80 of those f***ers just to do that (if i go a similar route)
Damn sounds like it would be a b***h...Baller parts come at a price lol.

White Face/Polished Bolt would be tits

Thanks, I love them. Might powder coat them a darker shade at somepoint though.
They look pretty good now, maybe just adding a flake in them would be something else you could try rather then all new color.Would be different and stll subtle at the same time.

More info/pics? My buddy has one and he's looking to do the same to his, kinda having a problem sourcing very many detailed write ups/retro fits.

It really depends on how in depth you wanna go, id say probably a 6-7 if you aren't familiar with that kind of stuff.

Awww hell that looks so damn good :thumbs up :drool:.

Did you only put 1 wheel on for the pic? :lol:
Fronts are on but not the rears lol...Idk why though :roll:

i'm guessing he's running a staggered setup. i put wider rear tires on my wife's mr2.
Ya he his 225/45/17(8.0) 255/40/17(9.0)

jordan00711

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Just got home from two shoots and a Youth event.... now headed to bed!
what knda shoots?

I got home a little bit ago and am having quite a time trying to figure out something lol, what's a guy to think if his ex sends him a pic of her maiking out with another girl?

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Organizing all our work so we can turn it over to the new mofo's

25 DAYS AND A WAKE UP BETCHS!!

(333 days down. :cool: Like a Baws)

Last edited: