What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Awww hell that looks so damn good :thumbs up :drool:.

Did you only put 1 wheel on for the pic? :lol:
I had to have the fronts bored out to 70.3mm to fit s2k hubs and then I had to get tires and then figure out if the width of the tire was going to make it rub, and then I had to trim the fender liner and bend the bumper tabs to ensure it didn't rub and then I just left them on because I don't feel like putting the stockies back on. the rears aren't on because discount doesn't carry 255/40/17s in stock and I have to wait for tires and spacers and my locks that come in on tuesday. yeah that was a lot of s**t to read, i know.

i'm guessing he's running a staggered setup. i put wider rear tires on my wife's mr2.
yes, staggered 17x8 17x9 +45 all around

Damn sounds like it would be a b****...Baller parts come at a price lol.

White Face/Polished Bolt would be t***

They look pretty good now, maybe just adding a flake in them would be something else you could try rather then all new color.Would be different and stll subtle at the same time.

Fronts are on but not the rears lol...Idk why though :roll:

Ya he his 225/45/17(8.0) 255/40/17(9.0)
yes, baller indeed.
yeah, but my buddy has white wheels so i don't wanna be like him. i really like the idea of black or gold, despite those colors really being played out.
and i explained above why they're not on
and yes

jordan00711

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I had to have the fronts bored out to 70.3mm to fit s2k hubs and then I had to get tires and then figure out if the width of the tire was going to make it rub, and then I had to trim the fender liner and bend the bumper tabs to ensure it didn't rub and then I just left them on because I don't feel like putting the stockies back on. the rears aren't on because discount doesn't carry 255/40/17s in stock and I have to wait for tires and spacers and my locks that come in on tuesday. yeah that was a lot of s*** to read, i know.

yes, staggered 17x8 17x9 +45 all around

yes, baller indeed.
yeah, but my buddy has white wheels so i don't wanna be like him. i really like the idea of black or gold, despite those colors really being played out.
and i explained above why they're not on
and yes
Didnt even think about the rsx with them lol... The g will be back in texas soon to :thumbs up

All black with polished bolts would look good. Or like black chrome face and polished lip :lol:

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I had to have the fronts bored out to 70.3mm to fit s2k hubs and then I had to get tires and then figure out if the width of the tire was going to make it rub, and then I had to trim the fender liner and bend the bumper tabs to ensure it didn't rub and then I just left them on because I don't feel like putting the stockies back on. the rears aren't on because discount doesn't carry 255/40/17s in stock and I have to wait for tires and spacers and my locks that come in on tuesday. yeah that was a lot of s*** to read, i know.
:lol:. Gotta pay to play right? It's gonna be the t*** when everything is finally on.

emerican

Registered VIP
Just got back to my house, finishing up on here shower then bed cause im way to messed up to stay upfor no reason lol.

jordan00711

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Im about to hit the bowl and then eat some left over pizza.

I need it after this lackluster day of football..:roll:

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
English Midterm today, get home from school at 9:30.

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
Yesterday was really fun. Picked up my guitar again after like 4 years of not playing it. Then I went extreme sledding with a friend (going down like 6 foot drops and through trees
And stuff. I have some nice cuts and bruises. :lol: Then I get a random text from my friend (the girl I asked out) to come over and watch a movie so I was over there till 12:30ish. So it was a really good day :D

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
It's a lot better. I can walk normally, skateboard and everything, but if I land on it sideways it hurts for a few minutes. But that's it :D
That's good to hear. I still think you should be taking it easy but we all most people wouldn't anyways ;).

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
At work now, being lazy. I have a sys admin II midterm in 18 minutes. Then starting my lab practical, which is 30% of my final grade.I have 4 weeks to get a boat load of servers and services running on VM's, and if DNS is not fully functional... I get a 0. For those of you who don't know, DNS is what happens when I type clubcivic.com into my browser, and it knows the right IP address to go to. It's not hard to implement, but, my professor said when he tests them for grading he is going to attempt to purposely break them. My professor is a douche.

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
at work, its 3:30. this is the point on most Mondays where i dont feel like doing a damn thing for the rest of the day

emerican

Registered VIP
Off work today just did alot of work for my computer class and had my phsyc class from 1 till 215 so im caught up on school work for the moment just chilling now fixing to ride back into town to get something to eat with the gf.