ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
So I got a call from a guy that I currently work with wife yesterday. Someone she knows same my profile on LinkedIn and asked her about me and my skills. She called me to see if I was interested in a new job. Mind you I am happy in my current position, was just promoted, and my new position will be more of what I want to do. This new position would be a little more technical than my current job but likes my experience software application I have used. Not sure if I want to talk to the guy about it and possibly interview or just let it go since I am happy. The catch? I could be making 10+k more a year that what I was just promoted to.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So I got a call from a guy that I currently work with wife yesterday. Someone she knows same my profile on LinkedIn and asked her about me and my skills. She called me to see if I was interested in a new job. Mind you I am happy in my current position, was just promoted, and my new position will be more of what I want to do. This new position would be a little more technical than my current job but likes my experience software application I have used. Not sure if I want to talk to the guy about it and possibly interview or just let it go since I am happy. The catch? I could be making 10+k more a year that what I was just promoted to.
Congrats man, you're a hot commodity.

emerican

Registered VIP
Personally id at least talk to them about the offer. EIther way congrats man.

XcLuSiVeLy4GoD

ODP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
The wife and I decided to move to Tampa this weekend. The move is scheduled for March. I have a job with Progressive lined up, so everything is falling into place... I will only be 20 minutes from the beach... dream come true...

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hell ya, u always gotta keep ur options open...

BOT

worked a short 8 hour day and was off by noon... came home, changed and went to the gym.

just now got back and gonna start dinner for the family. Daughter is still sick as hell, so just chilen and takin care of her tonight!

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Going to school, then oil change, then spending the night with my girlfriend.

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i'm considering buying a 50" plasma for the game next week, but my rent is coming up...

has anyone ever used "bill me later" through paypal? i know there is a 19.99% APR on it but i plan on paying off the purchase in the next few weeks. did you have any bad experiences or troubles with it?

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i'm considering buying a 50" plasma for the game next week, but my rent is coming up...

has anyone ever used "bill me later" through paypal? i know there is a 19.99% APR on it but i plan on paying off the purchase in the next few weeks. did you have any bad experiences or troubles with it?
JUST because of the game? wow.

What do you think of LCDs?

Jersey8

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
JUST because of the game? wow.

What do you think of LCDs?
well i just moved into a new place about a month ago and I only have a 32" right now. ive been planning on getting a bigger tv for the living room and putting the 32" in my room, just the game is giving me a little motivation lol.

the 32" i have now is a sony LCD and i love it, but ive seen some of the plasmas that my buddys have and they are just as good if not better. ive been looking at a 50" panasonic plasma, 600 hz refresh ratio and 2,000,000:1 contrast ratio. all this for $800 with a discount through my work i think thats a great deal considering the bang that comes with that buck.

i pretty much am set on plasma right now but i was mainly curious about paypal bill me later

antie22

i
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
At the doctor's for my baby boys sonogram and regular check up and then try to Install lip

Sent from my HUAWEI-M835 using Tapatalk

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
nice man, didn't know there was such thing as indoor kayaking. Music is great and video quality is very good.
Well we are all white water paddlers but in the winter it's obviously too cold, so we just all split on renting a pool so we don't go through withdrawals. :lol: Thanks a lot though, it's not perfect but I'm working on it.

Jersey8

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i cant stop farting this morning its driving me nuts

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i cant stop farting this morning its driving me nuts
:rolf:

Working another 12 hour day then absolutely nothing. You have no idea how happy I am that it's Friday...

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well we are all white water paddlers but in the winter it's obviously too cold, so we just all split on renting a pool so we don't go through withdrawals. :lol: Thanks a lot though, it's not perfect but I'm working on it.
make senses!

:rolf:

Working another 12 hour day then absolutely nothing. You have no idea how happy I am that it's Friday...
Nice man, alot of your post always talk about how slow you are at work.

well i just moved into a new place about a month ago and I only have a 32" right now. ive been planning on getting a bigger tv for the living room and putting the 32" in my room, just the game is giving me a little motivation lol.

the 32" i have now is a sony LCD and i love it, but ive seen some of the plasmas that my buddys have and they are just as good if not better. ive been looking at a 50" panasonic plasma, 600 hz refresh ratio and 2,000,000:1 contrast ratio. all this for $800 with a discount through my work i think thats a great deal considering the bang that comes with that buck.

i pretty much am set on plasma right now but i was mainly curious about paypal bill me later

that seems like a good price man, for such a big tv.

Is it true the the life span of a Plasma is lower then lcd?

---------

Man, the i've worked till like 3 am at times. Not non stop tho. with breaks of course. Sometimes you have to do whatever it takes to meet a deadline