What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
Worked 10-6. Now I'm exhausted. My mom gave me "the talk" when I got home too :lol: it was a little awkward. Haha

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Worked, almost blew up at one of the accounting managers because she was being a b***h, worked out, studied, went to class, failed my exam and here I am. Off to bed soon. Been a long day on little sleep.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Worked 7-7. My feet ache, my legs are exhausted, and I have no energy. I should be in bed but I've still got a few things to catch up on before sleeping. Probably another 7-7 tomorrow. Woot for overtime!!!

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Got two days off in a row. Today and tomorrow.
Probably gonna go to the library tomorrow. Maybe go for a walk in the park with the fiance'. Should be a good day.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just got home from a long day of hanging with my girlfriend and picking up my integra from an hour away lol. She made the trip home safely.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just got home from a long day of hanging with my girlfriend and picking up my integra from an hour away lol. She made the trip home safely.
:smokenana":woot::banana::beer:

Now you should make a build thread :D

emerican

Registered VIP
Just got home from work then had to leave again to do some running around gotta work at 2 tommrw. nick what the hell you gonna do at the libary lol.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just got home from work then had to leave again to do some running around gotta work at 2 tommrw. nick what the hell you gonna do at the libary lol.
Pick up some knowledge homeboyyy :D

Lol nah forreal though. Got some good books on mechanics. Also a couple of books on Honda's in particular. And it's all free

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
School, then when I get home gonna see if I can throw some simple green on the B18 and clean her up, then gonna drive her to work!

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
just finished watching the first season of falling skies. as of right now i've been awake for 36 hours straight. i was tired around hour 20, but then i caught my 2nd wind and haven't felt tired yet. i'm probably gonna crash real hard this afternoon

emerican

Registered VIP
fixing to leave for class at 1 then work at 2 once i get off prolly just more school work to be done.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Working another 12 hour day then hopefully I'll have some sort of desire to practice drums since I have a lesson tomorrow night...

Mysteryemotionz

Registered VIP
put black corners on my eg8. Installed a factory in dash navi unit from a chrysler town n country into my 04 dodge stratus. I have to be to work in 4 hours

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Got a day off finally!

Worked 80 hours last week. Took my daughter to the dr today. She has croup. Shït sucks.

Gonna go pick up some parts today for the mazduh. And cleaning house. Have to get to bed early. Back to work ass early again tomorrow!

emerican

Registered VIP
^ congrats on all that time off man, personally id go crazy unless i had a lot of stuff to keep me entertained.
off work today need to do school work will see how much i actually do. gf dont get off till 9 so no real plans.