anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
just made teriyaki chicken fried rice... it came out a little bit too sweet, though

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^ talk about a long day sorry to hear it man.
Pretty much a typical day for me lol.

Got home about one this morning. 20 hour day lol.

Took today off. Got to play with my little girl for about an hour before school this morning.

Going to the gym. Then gotta run a few errands and get mothers day gifts.
Hopefully im off for mothers day. Guess we will see.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just got back from a nice jog :thumbup:

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Been a long last week with the death of a extremely close friend. Spending the night at home just relaxing.

John, post pics of the floor.

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
spent 3 hours cleaning brake dust and polishing up my spoke rims on the motorcycle.

note: don't get spoked rims.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^ I cleaned some wheels too - I started stripping paint off some Mid-90's Honda wheels. I want to refinish them so they look brand new. :drool:

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
went to the post office and got a quote to ship my headlights to south dakota... met up with my friend casey and checked out his lanevo (e85 ftw)... might be trading taillights tomorrow afternoon

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Installed ff type 1s and adjusted them =)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nice. take your time driving through different conditions (especially windy stretches) and write down your settings in a little notepad or on your phone. that way you have a handy reference guide for different damper stiffness settings based on your own driving feel. i spent about a week trying out different setting combinations and driving all over town when i first got my coilovers to fine tune it for a 'daily driving' compromise and different performance setups based on the terrain

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Type 1's aren't adjustable. Type 2's are.

Hanging out til I work 4-10:30.

Mark - it doesn't look THAT good :lol:.

GACivic

NoOb
Registered VIP
I'm confused. The struts aren't adjustable but the springs are, they're coil overs... That's what was adjusted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

civexspeedy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Past month or so my gf and I have been looking for apartments in the area we work. Out of the dozen or so we looked at online/visited, we were most happy with one. Luckily for us, we just looked back on the apartment we liked yesterday and found out that one unit will be available for move-in on June 12th and the price was right. We called and made an appointment for today and found out if we waited until after this weekend, it'd either be taken or price would have jumped up another $500/mo(to just over $2k/mo) for rent which would have been well over budget. So we applied and put our deposit in today to make sure we got our quoted price. Should here back by Monday to see if we got it. Very excited, it's about the best apartment we could find and has far more than we ever need ammenities/perks wise.

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
man. too much money on an apartment. gfs are expensive.

when i shop for apartments i have my list of things i could live without.