anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
bank -> post office -> sleep -> dishes -> vacuum -> cook super high calorie meal -> eat -> ???

[SGH-T989/Tapatalk]

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Work, then StanceWars Episode 1 tonight =) I'll be bringing my camera!
is that an actual thing?

remember when people made their cars faster and handle better? those were the days. now its all about making it look like there's a bunch of fat people sitting the cars. they creep around like there's a group of fluffies inside the car as well.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
is that an actual thing?

remember when people made their cars faster and handle better? those were the days. now its all about making it look like there's a bunch of fat people sitting the cars. they creep around like there's a group of fluffies inside the car as well.
Haha it's a meet. It's all stances though.

Kswest

Failboat sails at 9
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Driving across the state to attend the Fiancé's graduation today.

Side note, I'm looking for good place online to start shopping for parts for my 05 SE-R SpecV Sentra. Any ideas? Been in the non uprage honda game for so long that the internet parts business has eluded me.

Turbo_Freak

BAMF
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
About to head to class. Get out around 1245. Then do yard work when I get home. I hate being sick.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Fat people just make my car sit on the ground. Beyond flush.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Worked 10-4:30, dinner, had my drum lesson, went back to work because I forgot my jacket lol... It's like the only jacket I wear. Going back out shortly to sell something to someone.

My parent's gave me $300 for the all the work I did with their hardwood floor. Turned it down. It's funny... I would've taken that with a fat smile probably a couple of years ago. Getting old is weird.

Sleeper EG8

Android Powered!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Worked 9:30-6 then had to pick my little brother up. My friend just left looked at my car for me, he said the car running rich and to check the oil level before I go to work tomorrow and after work. And he has a spare fuel pressure regulator he giving me Saturday.

Oh and about the smoke out the tailpipe and inside my car(exhaust is rusted so is where the spare tire goes so it comes in the car)it looked blueish white because of the color of my car in the trunk I guess? But when he had me rev the motor and it was black coming out the tailpipe. Still whiteish blue in the inside my car

Sent From My Evo 4G Amped Up On Verizon Tower Power!

emerican

Registered VIP
stayed with the painter awhile while he worked at my house then went to work now just at the house chillin. Getting up early to get more paint and meet him over there again then going to work at 4.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Been at work since 5 this morning. Its almost ten and im still here...

Almost done on location but still have a two hour drive before i get to go home...

Livin the f**kin dream. Another day of not seeing my family...