What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

boosted to 26ps

#1 wrecker builder
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
worked....talked to sergeant parks.....picked up my 7 year old from my ex... work tomorrow then thinking of going ice fishing

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I hate laying in bed after midnight and not feeling tired at all. I just saw total recall. It was pretty good. Kate Beckinsale and Jessica Biel. Yes please.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

hondamaster719

Registered VIP
I'm gonna rent it tommo. Thanks for the heads up!

Shitty day for anyone else??!

sent from my EVO eater

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Tired but other then that my day was pretty good. Had a date night dinner and a movie with the gf. Saw that new movie Zero Dark Thirty it was awesome. Driving a Fiat 500 electric vehicle for the weekend from work. Holy range anxiety

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Tired but other then that my day was pretty good. Had a date night dinner and a movie with the gf. Saw that new movie Zero Dark Thirty it was awesome. Driving a Fiat 500 electric vehicle for the weekend from work. Holy range anxiety

I wanna see that so bad.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
enjoyed a day off, finally! got to sleep in, enjoy the day with my wife and dog, clean the bunny cages, finally watch the brazil gp, watched ted...

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
enjoyed a day off, finally! got to sleep in, enjoy the day with my wife and dog, clean the bunny cages, finally watch the brazil gp, watched ted...
You finally watched the Brazilian Grand Prix today? the race that happened around 2 months ago?

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
You finally watched the Brazilian Grand Prix today? the race that happened around 2 months ago?
yeah. i've been too damn busy and never really had a solid two hours of free "me time" until today... so yeah, it's been really hard avoiding all information regarding the 2012 championship and this final race.... glad i finally watched it, though. what a race!

looking forward to see what winter testing brings, the debut of the new cars, and the 2013 season!

JeffBel

Registered VIP
Just made it home. The roads are still terrible and it's still snowing. Lucky for my half the city council live on my hill so the road to my house was perfect as always

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dude... Do you reccomend the movie zd30??

sent from my EVO eater

I wanna see that so bad.

It was really good both of us liked it I definitely recommend it.The first half of the movie is basically CIA searching for bin laden and his guys. Second half towards the end is INTENSE. I was on the edge of my seat

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Got to work, and had to search for a hamster for 20 minutes.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Got to work, and had to search for a hamster for 20 minutes.
Nice! :D

I just got to work about an hour ago. Today's a short shift for me so I'm definitely just kickin it until the clock runs up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice! :D

I just got to work about an hour ago. Today's a short shift for me so I'm definitely just kickin it until the clock runs up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lucky. I'm here from 7-5. And it's the only day I ever open :x

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm already ready for this f**king day to be over.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
go vw go! is that product in your eyelashes?

also im going fishin.
Nope.

Oh and my hair is purple again btw.

I haven't seen you post about having a good day in forever.. :( Hopefully getting my Phearable tuned ecu and fogs today, probably taking out the back seats in the hatch too :lol:
Yeah... just my head is not in the game lately. Maybe because I haven't gotten my commission check yet... and I'm going boarding tomorrow with my boy and that's all I've been looking forward to.

Oh, and this check I'm getting the downpipe made.