What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Hung out at my friends house last night and stayed up til about 5:30am just talking. Now I think I'm sick for the third time in the past 6 months... Effin a cotton. Effin aaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well I put in a header today and I took off the muffler and I like the way it sounded so I've been driving without a muffler for about 3 hours and I like it.

RealRabbit

Registered VIP
Just bought a 08 civic si cat back for my 99. Time to bust the welder out tomorrow. Can't wait I've had enough of that loud ass raspy exhaust. Not 16 anymore it drives me insane. I feel like the definition of ricer right now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

RealRabbit

Registered VIP
Picked it up for 40 bucks off craigslist. Had to drive hour and a half to get it, but worth the drive.

RealRabbit

Registered VIP
I saw it for sale and I like the way it looked. So I did some google searches and heard a couple on YouTube. Sounds like exactly what I want. Stock look with a nice tip, not too restrictive, good sound, and super quiet at lower rpms. Then above about 4k opens up a lot. The price sure helped also.

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I saw it for sale and I like the way it looked. So I did some google searches and heard a couple on YouTube. Sounds like exactly what I want. Stock look with a nice tip, not too restrictive, good sound, and super quiet at lower rpms. Then above about 4k opens up a lot. The price sure helped also.

Yea currently I'm rolling without a muffler, it sounds good but I want a different muffler on it.