What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

Abailey21

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hey I'd rather live in Washington just for their weed laws if that counts for something. =)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You should want to live in washington because Georgia is like the toilet of America ;)

RealRabbit

Registered VIP
Exhaust is way more f**ked up then expected. Building an entire new one. Oh well at least it'll sound good and be done right.

Flange? Don't need no stinkin flange!

That's what was holding my muffler on. Jdm as f*ck

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah, it may be no big deal to you. If it makes it ok to smoke and not worry about random piss tests like I do at work then it's all WIN!! Come on Iowa!

As for what I did today, not much. Watched a little football. Played with my kids. Drank a few brews. Didn't leave the house.
gross someone else from iowa

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Holy s**t rabbit! Thats ghetto!

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Well been driving since 130 this afternoon. And had to poop since about 3. I had to basically hover in the seat and do pregnancy breathing the last hour or so. Then finally made it home. Got home and my wife decides she wanted to take a f**king shower right before i got home. So i dashed to the other side of the house to my daughters bathroom to make it just in time before exploding in my jeans. Now i sit here and s**t while nemo and dora the god damn explorer give me shifty f**king stares. Thats pretty much my day.

emerican

Registered VIP
well its my one day off from work, but wifey is working so im watching my daughter and just doing stuff around the house.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I guess being sick isn't too bad. They let me leave work early. I'm gonna pop some meds shortly and just hang out. Maybe nap...

Holy s*** rabbit! Thats ghetto!
That's not too bad. Back when my previous muffler half broke where the pipe meets the can, I used a soup can and zip ties. It actually lasted for a few months before the new one got put in and sounded stock :lol:.

also wtf is up with the yellow spray paint under there
Exactly what I was thinking.

JeffBel

Registered VIP
Just fired up the civic for the first time in three days. Idling low and tickity, I'm going to add a little oil. Always seems to fix it

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well been driving since 130 this afternoon. And had to poop since about 3. I had to basically hover in the seat and do pregnancy breathing the last hour or so. Then finally made it home. Got home and my wife decides she wanted to take a f**king shower right before i got home. So i dashed to the other side of the house to my daughters bathroom to make it just in time before exploding in my jeans. Now i sit here and s**t while nemo and dora the god damn explorer give me shifty f**king stares. Thats pretty much my day.
:rolf: i used to do that a lot when i worked underground in the coal mine.

I hated shitting underground so i would hold it until i got cramps and stuff.

Then i would wait until the last minute to find an area to s**t and try to hobble over to poop. I would walk a couple steps and cringe with pain from the poop contractions. Take some deep breaths and take a couple more steps until the contractions get within 3 seconds of each other. By that time you know its gonna come plowing out of ur ass so u better get ur pants off asap!

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

I hated shitting underground so i would hold it until i got cramps and stuff.

Then i would wait until the last minute to find an area to s**t and try to hobble over to poop. I would walk a couple steps and cringe with pain from the poop contractions. Take some deep breaths and take a couple more steps until the contractions get within 3 seconds of each other. By that time you know its gonna come plowing out of ur ass so u better get ur pants off asap!
Lol damn.

I once blew through a four way to get home to take a s**t.

Good times.

And Gary I would have s**t anyway with the wife in the shower lol.

aeraiva

Dedicated Civic Owner

I hated s***ting underground so i would hold it until i got cramps and stuff.

Then i would wait until the last minute to find an area to s*** and try to hobble over to poop. I would walk a couple steps and cringe with pain from the poop contractions. Take some deep breaths and take a couple more steps until the contractions get within 3 seconds of each other. By that time you know its gonna come plowing out of ur ass so u better get ur pants off asap!
:rocker: F*** yeah! That's how it's done right there! LOL

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
your sig is against the rules. 500x100 is the max allowed.

does anyone other than oc_civic know how many sigs i've reported?

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Hey lets be a crybaby over a sig why dont we.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Lol damn.

I once blew through a four way to get home to take a s***.

Good times.

And Gary I would have s*** anyway with the wife in the shower lol.

s**t she locked the door man or i would have

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well its -15 here in Colorado again this morning. This s**t is getting old.

Im at work this mornin. Think i may run to Chic fil A to grab some grub and then come back to the shop. Hoping the sun comes out this afternoon so i can get in the garage.

Other than that its just another queer winter day.