What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
For that price you can get a clean Honda here, I got mine for 2800. It just depends on how quick you are to respond on Craigslist.

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
My ej2 is a pos and I had people offer me 2800 cash along with some decent trades. You can't find s**t for a decent price here

emerican

Registered VIP
you can get them for cheap in my area i only paid 2300 for mine bone stock ex clean ass interior etc

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Free? I'd DD it until it died. VW's are decent cars, but parts are too expensive.
All it needs is a throwout bearing :shock: I looked at it last night. It drives. But it's sketch.

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

late to the party but seriously that passat is lame i thought only kids in high school did that stupid wiper blade thing. and why is it missing 2/3s the reflector under the driver headlight?

also his lip is cracked down the middle

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Replace throwout bearing, make it as safe as possible, clean up exterior, slang for $$$$.
True story. But I think he wants to daily it for a while. And he wants me to be able to daily it when I have the coupe torn apart.

late to the party but seriously that passat is lame i thought only kids in high school did that stupid wiper blade thing. and why is it missing 2/3s the reflector under the driver headlight?

also his lip is cracked down the middle
No I know I hate his mono-wiper. And he just hasn't been able to get the housing for that running light.
And those lips are like that stock :what:

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No I know I hate his mono-wiper. And he just hasn't been able to get the housing for that running light.
And those lips are like that stock :what:
it reminds me of having chapped lips when it splits down the middle

takeachance

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Colmbus just opened a new Cabelas and of course it is right down the street from where I work, freaking people everywhere when I came to work today. I was like wow hicks....hicks everywhere.

Kswest

Failboat sails at 9
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Probably going to put some pants on again here soon and go to my physical therapy appointment. Then who knows, probably picking up the wife's paycheck from her old job and doing lots of drugs. Seems like a good plan.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Just heard my pilots vtec cross over for the first time , wow it's loud , and the intake makes it scream, god bless j series motors . It's a beast

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just got home from Penn college. 279 miles, 29.2 mpg.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nah , but I will do one tomorrow if you want

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Got an offer for $400 on the slips...

OGstackadolla

TEAM LIGHTSPEED RACING
Registered VIP
Not sure how many Nor Cal members are on here, but we're having our monthly meet in Vacaville tonight at 7 in the parking lot at the Nut Tree. Usually a pretty good turn-out

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Just got home from work. My schedule blows. I usually start work anywhere between 12/1pm and finish 8:30/9:30pm so my entire day is gone. I stay up late to try to have somewhat of a day and then I end up waking up late. I hope my schedule changes drastically when I go to my new store in May.

Got an offer for $400 on the slips...
Personally, I'd take it if I were you. Most people don't want to pay more than that for used knock-off's.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just got home from work. My schedule blows. I usually start work anywhere between 12/1pm and finish 8:30/9:30pm so my entire day is gone. I stay up late to try to have somewhat of a day and then I end up waking up late. I hope my schedule changes drastically when I go to my new store in May.

Personally, I'd take it if I were you. Most people don't want to pay more than that for used knock-off's.
Yeah. Now I just don't know what to do for wheels if I sell them.