What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah. Now I just don't know what to do for wheels if I sell them.
If its cause you don't have other wheels to drive with, fly out here and take my steelies lol.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If its cause you don't have other wheels to drive with, fly out here and take my steelies lol.

:lol: Sure let me just get on that.

Those RCT1s are still up....

Or I just need to get my ass on my tax return so I get get some CR-Kais or something.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Having the worst headache of my life. Gonna attempt sleep.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
.i cant wait to get home and eat some food that has flavor......

:woot:
lol hell nah. that's funny.

Yeah. Now I just don't know what to do for wheels if I sell them.
lol so you didn't have plan? or you didn't thnk they would sell? but damn 4bills. that's with tires?

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol so you didn't have plan? or you didn't thnk they would sell? but damn 4bills. that's with tires?
I did. But I don't know if I want those wheels anymore. And four bills without tires.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I did. But I don't know if I want those wheels anymore. And four bills without tires.
that's not bad. i mean, its not what you paid for, but look at as if you rented the the wheels lol. Those were Enkies that you wanted right? How's your engine running?

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that's not bad. i mean, its not what you paid for, but look at as if you rented the the wheels lol. Those were Enkies that you wanted right? How's your engine running?
Meh.... Not sure anymore.

And it's running fine. Needs rings soon :(

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hey there's a guy who wants to buy your rotas crash! He made a thread looking for 16s, I mentioned you were selling them.

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

That will be one hell of a carry-on

Sleeper EG8

Android Powered!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Lowered my car some more and slapped on the del sol wheels one last time haha. Being sold tomorrow

Sent From My Rooted SG3

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
why its burning oil? that's a big job to replace rings, imo.
Yeah I know. My issue is having a car to take to work. I don't mind doing the job :what:

Hey there's a guy who wants to buy your rotas crash! He made a thread looking for 16s, I mentioned you were selling them.
Hey thanks man =)

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Got behind this guy on the way to work. Not a stock body panel on it. Z3 fenders, big ass bumpers on both ends, huge ass wing with a brake light that doesn't work, tiny mirrors and when I passed him his interior was red. I didn't think people still liked that kind of thing :O

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Tired of constantly blowing my nose for second day

Getting ready for 9+hr drive tomorrow after work

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
So my iPhone 5 randomly died earlier today. I had like 74% battery before I left for work, then I go to check it on my lunch roughly 4 hours later and it's completely dead. I have an auto lock set, the brightness is set pretty low with no auto brightness, and I'm extremely anal about keeping apps running in the background after I use em.

The only thing I can think of is that the phone SOMEHOW got booted off of the 4G network and got stuck searching for it again, which I know drains the s*** out of the battery because it constantly searches unless you turn off cellular.

I don't rely on my phone other than for texting/calling purposes but I do check it consistently throughout the day to check for missed calls and texts... And I must say that not having a phone really bugged me lol.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
f***. Me. Sideways. I really f***ing hate it when people constantly message you short sentences. They can't f***ing send you a few of them or even a goddamn paragraph.

Instead

They have

To do this

And keep adding s*** on

And on

Just keep talking

Like this

But like

Yeah no

I'm talking to someone right now and I literally want to tell her, "Do you know what one of my biggest pet peeves is? Talking to someone like you". She has sent me probably over 40 lines of messages in the last 4 minutes.