What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Because we don't get along anymore. It's been like that for a long time and she finally decided to move in with her parents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Because we don't get along anymore. It's been like that for a long time and she finally decided to move in with her parents.

Sorry to hear it man :(

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
Marriage is tough man. Are you really 22? That's got to be even harder. I was still a kid wanting it MY WAY or no way. No way could I handle being tied down to someone that young. Hope everything works out for you man! Honestly..

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Papers weren't mentioned. Maybe just a trial seperation to see what each other really want

or something like that idk

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah it's been an on going thing trying to get things worked out for my sons sake. Been together for 6 years so young and both of us have changed a lot. I really don't have many feelings for her anymore but it's weird being alone now. Thanks for the support guys. We have only been married for 2 months, I'm going to try and see if we can get the marriage annulled.

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah it's been an on going thing trying to get things worked out for my sons sake. Been together for 6 years so young and both of us have changed a lot. I really don't have many feelings for her anymore but it's weird being alone now. Thanks for the support guys. We have only been married for 2 months, I'm going to try and see if we can get the marriage annulled.

How old is your kid?

SpeedTechnik

Nothing but Performance
Registered VIP
Looking at some Keichi Tsuchiya videos to understand a bit more of the direction I will take with the Hachirouku...And then do more research and begin buying my parts for the build...

mix4

5+ Year Member
Drinking Jim Beam Black (really not good but it's all I have) and loathing work tomorrow.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

About to shoot off some left over bottle rockets :P

SpeedTechnik

Nothing but Performance
Registered VIP
Stuff an LS1 in it.

Cheap, reliable, torquey.
I'm still deciding on the events I would like to participate in. After i decide, that's when i'll start looking for swaps. An Ls1 would unbalance even more the weight ratio and affect the oversteer/understeer ratio; that can be fixed with balancing the car and cutting into the firewall a bit more...but...it seems a lot like overkill. As a drift car it wouldn't need much, but for a drag car the ls1 is a viable option as it can clock in about 340 hp and give you enough power for good tire traction allowing you to grip more and allow you to pass up competitors...if we are talking n/a here....the F20c/b is also a viable option and have been considering that swap but the cutting of the firewall and balancing the car is what holds me back on that option...

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yeah the LS1/T56 only weighs about 50lbs more than my F22, so it's not too bad at least on my chassis. Not sure what the F20/22 difference is over your stock.

It would be good for drift as well, power-wise anyway. Open up the intake and exhaust, throw in a cam, done. 400+ N/A > boost
Reason why I'm pretty much done looking at boosting mine and just drop a nice hunk of American muscle in there.

Nice, is Georgia not getting poured on? Can't seem to catch a break in SC.
Went for a drive today after having sun for the first time in a week...rained.