What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Got my son tonight. Got a trade offer on my truck, hopefully he doesn't back out. He said its got some pretty bad hail damage but I know a real good dent doctor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I ended up buying a cheap suit from Express for the wedding...last minute lol. I literally got home, cut off the tags, changed, and left lol.

Days off go by too quickly.... Back to the good ole 6-2:30 grind tomorrow.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Got my son tonight. Got a trade offer on my truck, hopefully he doesn't back out. He said its got some pretty bad hail damage but I know a real good dent doctor.

As much as I hate those years, that looks really clean and nice. Do it if it goes though.

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
As much as I hate those years, that looks really clean and nice. Do it if it goes though.
Yeah I've had really bad luck with people backing out of trades lately, hopefully this one goes through. I had a 7th gen sedan and really liked the way it drove. It was an auto though, this ones an ex 5 speed.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah it's been an on going thing trying to get things worked out for my sons sake. Been together for 6 years so young and both of us have changed a lot. I really don't have many feelings for her anymore but it's weird being alone now. Thanks for the support guys. We have only been married for 2 months, I'm going to try and see if we can get the marriage annulled.

Wtf changed after 2 months of marriage? Together for 6 years and married for 2 months? Was this a backyard, courthouse, or community center wedding???

Sent from my Note 2

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I ended up buying a cheap suit from Express for the wedding...last minute lol. I literally got home, cut off the tags, changed, and left lol.

Days off go by too quickly.... Back to the good ole 6-2:30 grind tomorrow.
Pix of suit!!! I miss the hours you work. I felt like I got so much more done in my life with those hours.

Sent from my Note 2

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Trying to sell some things to clean up my garage. Too bad half of it is my brother's who doesn't even live here anymore. Oh well. Anyone want a del Sol si that doesn't start?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

stcopley

Trollin in the Deep
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Trying to sell some things to clean up my garage. Too bad half of it is my brother's who doesn't even live here anymore. Oh well. Anyone want a del Sol si that doesn't start?

I'll start the bidding off at $5

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Wtf changed after 2 months of marriage? Together for 6 years and married for 2 months? Was this a backyard, courthouse, or community center wedding???

Sent from my Note 2
Courthouse

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm just waiting for Alaska b16 to pop in here and actually buy the car :lol:

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think its the ignition that's the issue. I swapped the z6 head onto it due to bent vallves, and there's tons of new s**t like fuel pump, main relay, dizzy, (well, that's sold now) wires and plugs and all it would do is crank. No spark, no fuel, and the main relay wasn't clicking on either. So I figures it'd be something with the ecu, changed the ecu and same issue. Now I think it's a bad ignition switch or harness so I gave up.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Make a thread and see if Ron j can lead you through it

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Make a thread and see if Ron j can lead you through it
Men, it's my brothers car and I've done all the work on it and still haven't seen my money yet so I'm not gonna bother with it.

92lseg

Can't tell we like Hondas right?

Haha, btw just moved in to the new place =)

I hate moving but I should be done for a few years now =))

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Can't tell we like Hondas right?

Haha, btw just moved in to the new place =)

I hate moving but I should be done for a few years now =))
There is someone creepy in the bedroom window....

Sent from my Note 2