What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Heading downtown tonight for the final game. It's gonna be a madhouse down there and I can't WAIT!!!

Avant Uprising

GONE FISHIN
Registered VIP
Dr told my dad yesterday that he needed emergency surgery today because he is going blind, mom spent all night at the hospital with a stomach bug..... Glad she's okay.... Now heading tonCharlotte for my wife's immigration fingerprinting. In the midst of it all, still trusting God to have his way....
i have lived through alot of similar things. most hard to to overcome, my prayers are with you and your family buddy!

speedygonzales

Royal Member ~ RonJ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
work till 4:30, going to a car show around 5:30, dinner then getting things ready to go to the coast tomorrow moring to vist with a friend who we havn't seen in awhile

MrDaggs

Listening to the teacher rant on in Economics class....just gotta keep telling myself, "two more trimesters..." :retard: lol

Sent from my LG Optimus V running Android 2.3.7 on Tapatalk

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Working on a paper for my data communications class. 13 pages down hopefully only a few more left.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Rolled some magazine holders for my AR15. Rolled a holster for my pistol. Watched football.

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
Worked all day. An hour to go. Then going to a friends.

At work a really nice S2K was parked by the cart coral and he came outside. I asked him what year it was and said it was really nice. He thanked me and took me for a ride around the parking lot. That made my day.

emerican

Registered VIP
Got the lca's and subframe brace installed on my car and have been riding around looking at trucks for my gf may have found one going back tommrw

XcLuSiVeLy4GoD

ODP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
LOL @Treeafodo and VJF......

I went to church, got news that a family member died (my mom's aunt) and have pretty much been dealing with finding flights to Puerto Rico for my mom all day. Tomorrow my dad has emergency eye surgery, so its been a rough day. However thank God Im still in good spirits and I know everything will work out for good.

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm killing time before i catch my flight THE FUKC OUTTA HERE! WHAAAT WHAAAT!!?!!?!

:party2:

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Spent last night (this morning) in jail...
Got some homework to do but ehh...it can wait.

speedygonzales

Royal Member ~ RonJ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what happened? :shock:

Had a long weekend, friday my girlfriend found out her uncle somehow shot himself in a road rage incident, saturday was down at the coast all day with friends and today spent time with the girlfriend helping her deal with the loss of here uncle

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Rolled some magazine holders for my AR15. Rolled a holster for my pistol. Watched football and spoke with my wonderful girlfriend.
aawwww baby!!! <3

I'm killing time before i catch my flight THE FUKC OUTTA HERE! WHAAAT WHAAAT!!?!!?!

:party2:
yaaayyyy :thumbs up
WTF kiddo...what happened?

I just got off work and home about 45mins ago. I am mothereffing exhausted.

Decipher

Registered VIP
Been working all day. Just got home at 2am... and I can't sleep. At least I have "off" tomorrow, the only thing I need to do is take the car in to get my tires balanced after I rotated them the other day.

MrDaggs

Waiting 'til probably Thursday or Friday to pick up my wheels. They're getting powder coated by a guy my AutoShop teacher recommended. He does all of his s*** in his garage in his spare time, But he's AMAZING. Has a pretty small oven, but it'll get the job done perfect.

Showed him these pics:

Here's a link to a sort of slideshow of the pics:
Forgestar Gunmetal Rims Slideshow FULL

(There are a few other pics thrown in there, but the gunmetal rims take up most of the 25)

...and said that was the color I was aiming for. And since it's October still (at least it was when I handed the rims over to him), he's having a special: FREE CLEAR COATING! Awesomeness.....

Can't wait :D