What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
Stupid people I tell ya. :lol:

I should be good. I changed into dry clothes as soon as I got home and now I'm wrapped up in a blanket about to fall asleep.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Tonight I put up all the Christmas decor minus the tree and sang traditional and Glee Christmas carols. I needs some man muscles to move my bookcase so I can put up the tree. :(

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Tonight I put up all the Christmas decor minus the tree and sang traditional and Glee Christmas carols. I needs some man muscles to my bookcase so I can put up the tree. :(
:hi: :naughty:

Just kidding. I'm short and scrawny.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
aw poor Kelly.

About to shake a tower and chill for the rest of the night!

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Trying to figure out why my data connection won't enable on my phone. It's really f***ing pissing me off cause I can't receive MMS anymore. Damn smartphones.

Well, stupid data monitoring app is the cause. Who would've thought an app supposed to monitor my data usage would actualy eat through my data.

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
I really don't want to work today. All my stuff is still soaked including my steel toes.

Work 7-3:30, do some school work, early bed time.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:hi: :naughty:

Just kidding. I'm short and scrawny.
But we can sing Christmas carols!!
aw poor Kelly.

About to shake a tower and chill for the rest of the night!
:shock: Did you say what I think you said?!
Trying to figure out why my data connection won't enable on my phone. It's really f***ing pissing me off cause I can't receive MMS anymore. Damn smartphones.

Well, stupid data monitoring app is the cause. Who would've thought an app supposed to monitor my data usage would actualy eat through my data.
What phone do you have again? Don't you have a similar phone to mine?(thunderbolt) I know if I'm not running on 4gLTE or at least 3g, my phone won't work, period.

I really don't want to work today. All my stuff is still soaked including my steel toes.

Work 7-3:30, do some school work, early bed time.
Uckies. My step dad would put his steal toes in front of the wood burning stove in the basement or in front of a vent to help them dry faster.

Today is going to be a rough day; I can feel it. I've already had 4 cups of coffee since 445am, and I've got a fresh pot brewing right now. My office smells SOOOO GOOD. I'm not staying up til 1115pm on a week night ever again if I have to work the next day. :cry:

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
I'm not staying up til 1115pm on a week night ever again if I have to work the next day. :cry:
I know how you feel. When I work at 7am I usually try to be in bed by 10:30 at the latest.(I need my sleep) Last night I lost track of time talking to that girl. Didn't make it to bed until 12am. After 3 or 4 days of 7am shifts I'm dead.

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I know how you feel. When I work at 7am I usually try to be in bed by 10:30 at the latest.(I need my sleep) Last night I lost track of time talking to that girl. Didn't make it to bed until 12am. After 3 or 4 days of 7am shifts I'm dead.
did you bang her yet?

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I can function fine no matter how much sleep I get. I just need to be busy. The minute I sit down for more than 3 minutes, I'm done lol.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm extremely dependent upon my sleep. If I don't get at least 7 hours I'm a very CRABBY BABBY!!

Alarm went off at 430am, hit the snooze. Get up, press start on coffee maker, get in scalding hot shower to help wake me. Hop out, put on all skincare product as well as a cold gel compress on my eyes b/c my eye cream isn't cutting it this morning. It helps. I slug down 3 cups of coffee(took rest to work) while getting ready for work and I took 2 Dayquils to get me moving(not sick..just can't wake up).

It's now 1120 and I've had almost 2 entire pots of coffee to myself with zero jitters and I'm about to take Dayquil again. I'm getting things done, but I can't focus b/c I'm so tired. I'm going to be in bed by 7 tonight I swear.

emerican

Registered VIP
^ what happened
Doing school work gotta get two quizes done in criminal justice then go to work. Once i get off work gotta do more school work.

io_303

NIFOC
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Told the manager to stop throwing all of his workers under the bus whenever he doesnt understand whats going on.

I have been called into a VP or highers office 18 times in the last 2 weeks because he is an idiot.

EDIT: Keep in mind thurs and fri last week was a holiday for us.

Jersey8

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm extremely dependent upon my sleep. If I don't get at least 7 hours I'm a very CRABBY BABBY!!

Alarm went off at 430am, hit the snooze. Get up, press start on coffee maker, get in scalding hot shower to help wake me. Hop out, put on all skincare product as well as a cold gel compress on my eyes b/c my eye cream isn't cutting it this morning. It helps. I slug down 3 cups of coffee(took rest to work) while getting ready for work and I took 2 Dayquils to get me moving(not sick..just can't wake up).

It's now 1120 and I've had almost 2 entire pots of coffee to myself with zero jitters and I'm about to take Dayquil again. I'm getting things done, but I can't focus b/c I'm so tired. I'm going to be in bed by 7 tonight I swear.
im the same way. anything less then 7 hrs and im beat.
not trying to be a d**k or anything but you should probably know that dayquil doesn't do anything to wake you up nor does it have any stimulants. its mainly just nyquil minus the sedative.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

:lol: j/p. I guess I've never had the pleasure of being that way. Throughout my last few years in high school and my first year and a half of college, I probably averaged 3-5 hours most nights. But then again I had a huge gaming addiction back then and nothing could pry me away from the computer except piss/s**t/food.

im the same way. anything less then 7 hrs and im beat.
not trying to be a d**k or anything but you should probably know that dayquil doesn't do anything to wake you up nor does it have any stimulants. its mainly just nyquil minus the sedative.
She's sick.

Jersey8

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

:lol: j/p. I guess I've never had the pleasure of being that way. Throughout my last few years in high school and my first year and a half of college, I probably averaged 3-5 hours most nights. But then again I had a huge gaming addiction back then and nothing could pry me away from the computer except piss/s***/food.

She's sick.
I slug down 3 cups of coffee(took rest to work) while getting ready for work and I took 2 Dayquils to get me moving(not sick..just can't wake up).
she is? lol