What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

Avant Uprising

GONE FISHIN
Registered VIP
Or u could get a shirt that says chick with a d**k I bet they would back of then lmao

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you're gonna have a guy with you!
I lived in Flint, MI for 4 years and its right up there on that list with St. Louis. I'm still alive.
The guy I wanted to take is a dear friend, and a wuss. He's 6'7", almost 300lbs, and was mugged at knife point about a month back. Zero protection from him.
You're a dude. Women are more likely to be attacked than men.
Or u could get a shirt that says chick with a d**k I bet they would back of then lmao

LOL seriously, my boss keeps peeking her head into my office b/c I'm LOLing.

They're sh*t tickets, and it'll put me past bedtime. That would be 3 nights in a row w/ crap sleep.

Avant Uprising

GONE FISHIN
Registered VIP
The guy I wanted to take is a dear friend, and a wuss. He's 6'7", almost 300lbs, and was mugged at knife point about a month back. Zero protection from him.

They're sh*t tickets, and it'll put me past bedtime. That would be 3 nights in a row w/ crap sleep.
Ok ill stop haha. Just get some z's then. there will be a next time.......
:D

Avant Uprising

GONE FISHIN
Registered VIP
Talked with my buddy thinkin about buyin his 09' si when I get back from basic

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

i know women are more likely to be attacked, but theyre less likely to be attacked if they are not alone. that statistic is decreased even further if that person with them happens to be a male. doesnt matter if hes a wuss or not. and if hes as big as you say he is, then theres no way anyone is gonna mess with you guys...

Avant Uprising

GONE FISHIN
Registered VIP
Watching the Hubble it makes me think of life in a different way. Its a must see!

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Lame! There is no good excuse for missing a hockey game. Maybe if you are in the hospital or on your death bed but thats about it.

Worked 7-3:30, worked out, got books for next semester, and getting ready to make dinner.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i know women are more likely to be attacked, but theyre less likely to be attacked if they are not alone. that statistic is decreased even further if that person with them happens to be a male. doesnt matter if hes a wuss or not. and if hes as big as you say he is, then theres no way anyone is gonna mess with you guys...
Clearly I'm not safe when HE WAS MUGGED BY A GUY W/ A KNIFE. :lol:

I totally forgot to mention that we'd have been leaving from the hood, to get downtown. Now where I live the Soul Train station is 1.2miles away and it's a nice area, secure, camera'd parking garage with security guards. It's the only place in town like that.
Where he lives, it's a beat up paved lot, dim lit, and 'dark'. I might as well just leave my car w/ a sign saying "FREE, STEAL ME, PART ME OUT' and have my doors, trunk, and hood popped.
Lame! There is no good excuse for missing a hockey game. Maybe if you are in the hospital or on your death bed but thats about it.

Worked 7-3:30, worked out, got books for next semester, and getting ready to make dinner.
My safety and responsibilities w/ my house/dog are a bit more important to me than a game.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I totally forgot to mention that we'd have been leaving from the hood, to get downtown. Now where I live the Soul Train station is 1.2miles away and it's a nice area, secure, camera'd parking garage with security guards. It's the only place in town like that.
Where he lives, it's a beat up paved lot, dim lit, and 'dark'. I might as well just leave my car w/ a sign saying "FREE, STEAL ME, PART ME OUT' and have my doors, trunk, and hood popped.
That sounds awfully familiar......

Anyways... Psyched to be starting new medication and facial products. Hopefully something happens but we'll see. Gonna start Harry Potter then go to bed!

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
School, then work, then hopefully a good weekend.

97civicMan

Knucklehead h8r
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My mom passed away after 11 pm, so we know what my day is going to look like, I love & miss my mom. :(
Sorry to hear this brother........I lost my mother 8 years ago and it's tough especially around the holidays. Keep ur head up and like everyone has said if u need anything we are here for u.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Woke up 15 minutes late and was even in bed at my normal time. I made it to work on time, but I'm exhausted. The workout last night really kicked my butt too, so I'm sure that's a factor.

Today I more than likely have to fire someone; it's the same person I wrote up my first week at the school. Then I have to teach at another school. Then I get to go to yet ANOTHER school to grab invoices and drop their paychecks that for whatever reason they didn't get.

I'm so glad I'm reimbursed for gas.

Avant Uprising

GONE FISHIN
Registered VIP
Woke up 15 minutes late and was even in bed at my normal time. I made it to work on time, but I'm exhausted. The workout last night really kicked my butt too, so I'm sure that's a factor.

Today I more than likely have to fire someone; it's the same person I wrote up my first week at the school. Then I have to teach at another school. Then I get to go to yet ANOTHER school to grab invoices and drop their paychecks that for whatever reason they didn't get.

I'm so glad I'm reimbursed for gas.
So ur a very good lookin honda lovin blonde teacher.....wtf why didnt I get teachers like this when I was younger. I had old fat dudes with cheetos in thier beards and pizza stained shirts. So not cool!

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So ur a very good lookin honda lovin blonde teacher.....wtf why didnt I get teachers like this when I was younger. I had old fat dudes with cheetos in thier beards and pizza stained shirts. So not cool!

I'm actually not a teacher per say; I'm a partial sub now. My technical term is the Director's Assistant for the entire school district, and I help w/ 3 other districts as well. I step into classroom's if a sub isn't available and I am. Otherwise I'm in the main office assisting the Director.

I ended up not firing the woman today but I observed again. In about an hour I have to head to one of my elementary schools, and sub for a Health/Nutrition class for 4th grade. This is a strong subject for me so this shall be fun!

Avant Uprising

GONE FISHIN
Registered VIP
I'm actually not a teacher per say; I'm a partial sub now. My technical term is the Director's Assistant for the entire school district, and I help w/ 3 other districts as well. I step into classroom's if a sub isn't available and I am. Otherwise I'm in the main office assisting the Director.

I ended up not firing the woman today but I observed again. In about an hour I have to head to one of my elementary schools, and sub for a Health/Nutrition class for 4th grade. This is a strong subject for me so this shall be fun!
Well have fun with that my wife is gonna go to school to be a teacher. Im workin another 24hr shift blah.....

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Very nice Kelly. My mom is a teacher. I wouldn't mind being a teacher some day.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I would highly advise NOT taking a career in it, unless you want to be severely under paid and are able to live on it.
I was interviewing with another company at the time with this district, and the other job paid a significant amount more, but it came down to me being happy with my job. I knew I wouldn't be happy in the medical field.

So now I have to work 2 jobs to make just OK money, but there's nothing about my school that I hate. The only downside to being a teacher(in my eyes anyhow), is that I'll have to marry a man that makes quite a bit more than me, and is OK with me making so little, or work 2 jobs for the rest of my life.

I'm quite stubborn, so knowing me I probably won't allow a man to take primary responsibility of financial duties.

Avant Uprising

GONE FISHIN
Registered VIP
I would highly advise NOT taking a career in it, unless you want to be severely under paid and are able to live on it.
I was interviewing with another company at the time with this district, and the other job paid a significant amount more, but it came down to me being happy with my job. I knew I wouldn't be happy in the medical field.

So now I have to work 2 jobs to make just OK money, but there's nothing about my school that I hate. The only downside to being a teacher(in my eyes anyhow), is that I'll have to marry a man that makes quite a bit more than me, and is OK with me making so little, or work 2 jobs for the rest of my life.

I'm quite stubborn, so knowing me I probably won't allow a man to take primary care of financial duties.
Its not about the money for her she just loves to help kids. I know it may not pay the best but I support her if thats what she wants. Ill be doin my military thing then plan on bein a firefighter after so I think well be ok. And she can always change what she wants to do if it dont work:D