What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

JeffBel

Registered VIP
Post it!
Well, yesterday pressing my bearings in the hub snapped so I ran to work today. It was actually pretty nice

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Post it!
Well, yesterday pressing my bearings in the hub snapped so I ran to work today. It was actually pretty nice
what did you use to press them? i hope a press...

RealRabbit

Registered VIP
Working, guess we f**ked up because we have a mandatory formation outside. which is lovely in FL summer heat. Its also at the end of the day and we had already planned to bail early.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Turbo_Freak

BAMF
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Whoa. Yellow mustang. You hardly see those over here. About to go do an oil change. Maybe go out for lunch after.

89SiGUYrex

Live Free or Die
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Going to get some sushi and do some drinking. Finally have a full weekend to do stuff in a really long time.

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Going on a road trip this weekend so I prepped the car for the road.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i'd wrap the sideskirts and lower part of the doors too. pebbles love to kick out from under the front wheels

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have about 2 cans of clear plasti-dip so I guess I'll just spray the side skirts and hope I have enough for the doors

b16lewis

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
spent more money on cc store. here is a list of all the s**t i have bought in the past week. innovate mount, yonaka cat back, yonaka radiator, bwr subframe brace, blox lca, bwr upper control arms, energy suspension trailing arm bushings. the other things i bought are all new nuts bolts for the shift linkage all energy suspension shifter bushings. b and m short shifter. b16 motor civic type r tranny. rywire distributor adapter. slim line fan for the ac system. crv bracket to keep my ac. i have lost count of all the other s**t i have bought

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
spent more money on cc store. here is a list of all the s*** i have bought in the past week. innovate mount, yonaka cat back, yonaka radiator, bwr subframe brace, blox lca, bwr upper control arms, energy suspension trailing arm bushings. the other things i bought are all new nuts bolts for the shift linkage all energy suspension shifter bushings. b and m short shifter. b16 motor civic type r tranny. rywire distributor adapter. slim line fan for the ac system. crv bracket to keep my ac. i have lost count of all the other s*** i have bought
good luck installing those rear trailing arm bushings. those are a b***h to do