What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

RealRabbit

Registered VIP
Wife was diagnosed with cancer today :-/ fml

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

hondamaster719

Registered VIP
Sorry to hear that rabbit... Hope you and the girl are alright. Gotta be tough man

On another note. The truck is gone and I'm packing the civic full of boxes and shipping everything else to the new house in texas. Gonna have one badass built civic with the money I got from the truck. Oh.. and I'm picking up an EVO 8 in a few weeks. Gonna be a hell of a drive...:thumbup::cool:

RealRabbit

Registered VIP
Ovarian, they're running more test. Have to see how early it was caught. Problem with it is the symptoms are often the same as other problems women can face. She's been diagnosed and tested for many different things. At least we finally have a Dr looking else where at other causes. We've both been tested at least 5 times for std's, since like I said a lot of the symptoms can be the same. I don't know how many times they need to test to find out were clean and not have been with anyone else. Sorry probably a little too much info. Waiting to hear more from the dr's before she tells family.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Why yikes?
Because imho, that's a travesty of a vehicle.

Wife was diagnosed with cancer today :-/ fml

Ovarian, they're running more test. Have to see how early it was caught. Problem with it is the symptoms are often the same as other problems women can face. She's been diagnosed and tested for many different things. At least we finally have a Dr looking else where at other causes. We've both been tested at least 5 times for std's, since like I said a lot of the symptoms can be the same. I don't know how many times they need to test to find out were clean and not have been with anyone else. Sorry probably a little too much info. Waiting to hear more from the dr's before she tells family.

Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry Rabbit. That's so scary. I'll be sending good hopeful thoughts her way.

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Sorry to hear that rabbit... Hope you and the girl are alright. Gotta be tough man

On another note. The truck is gone and I'm packing the civic full of boxes and shipping everything else to the new house in texas. Gonna have one badass built civic with the money I got from the truck. Oh.. and I'm picking up an EVO 8 in a few weeks. Gonna be a hell of a drive...:thumbup::cool:
So you are moving to Houston? Maybe I can see you out there if I ever drive over there to see my other family members.

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
And crash!, mechanically it can be, but if you know what you're doing and have the money to do it then why not? But that's a long time from now.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Well f**k you too!

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I got an interview tomorrow morning at 10, wish me luck. =)

If this goes well and I get the job I will be making more money, so I can put more in my car.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I get to wake up a 4 o'clock tomorrow for a 6 am meeting. The f**k is this...

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol,. i kid crash. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK DAT! XD