What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dudes, Need for speed movie. Smart idea to bring it out now that F&F is over.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i wonder if that's gonna end up being any good...
yeah, depends. i was on nba.com watching highlights and that's where i saw a preview of it. Looks ok. What makes aany movie good is the plot, imo.

As for F&F, i don't think it will ever been the same without Paul Walker. Rumor has it that his "look-a-like" brother could replace his role. But he looks nothing like Paul and it wouldn't fool anyone. IDK, i think that franchise is over.

Bhikku

Mud, Blood, Beer
Registered VIP
yeah, depends. i was on nba.com watching highlights and that's where i saw a preview of it. Looks ok. What makes aany movie good is the plot, imo.

As for F&F, i don't think it will ever been the same without Paul Walker. Rumor has it that his "look-a-like" brother could replace his role. But he looks nothing like Paul and it wouldn't fool anyone. IDK, i think that franchise is over.
I haven't seen f & f since the first one, but it is a bummer about paul walker :/

Bhikku

Mud, Blood, Beer
Registered VIP
2 and Tokyo Drift are good. Others meh.
i took the first one as it was, a kinda cheesy rice fest, but i don't see how they could have stretched out teh series. i'll give them a try if i can find them on netflix or on the cheap though.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i took the first one as it was, a kinda cheesy rice fest, but i don't see how they could have stretched out teh series. i'll give them a try if i can find them on netflix or on the cheap though.
Don't expect them to be realistic by any means lol. Later on in the series they stray way from the rice crap (for the most part). Be warned: 2 is still a rice fest, 3 is a little better but not much. haha

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Goal: To have the Civic up and running in one day on Saturday. It's going to be a looooooong day.

Ooh! I also got my LEDs for my gauge cluster today.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Still waiting to do something on location. This s**t is getting old. 16 more days ;)

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Goal: To have the Civic up and running in one day on Saturday. It's going to be a looooooong day.

Ooh! I also got my LEDs for my gauge cluster today.
Alright, finally.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
One degree. Yay. Stupid computer class at 8.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Someone at work got me sick a couple of days ago so that's awesome. Perfect timing though because my days off this week are today and tomorrow so hopefully I'll at least start getting better when I wake up Sunday morning.

And just when I think winter is done, it gets cold as hell again and snows. The roads are so terrible this year from getting warm then cold again over and over. 14 right now, 35 on Saturday, then back to 17 on Monday. WTF??????