What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So sick of s**t today. I'm in a bad mood. My roommates f**king cat meows at my door at 4am now and it wakes me up. Not cool.

Been going to the gym every Monday Wednesday and Friday for over a month now. Feels good. Not totally seeing the results that I want to be seeing though. Boyfriend says he sees a difference but I don't.

You'll notice, a month isn't going to get much results. Make sure to take some before pics of yourself and compare them in another month or so

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You'll notice, a month isn't going to get much results. Make sure to take some before pics of yourself and compare them in another month or so

And post them in VIP ;)

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sorry your days not going well :(

Try and stay persistent in your workout routine. It will pay off. I find that it's harder to see changes in ourselves than others. If you ever need a second opinion, I'm sure I speak for everyone else here when I say that we would gladly compare your full body before and after shots ;)

And post them in VIP ;)
:lol:

It's ok. Just some stuff went down at work that wasn't my fault (and I would take the fall if it was) and I just got overly mad. I don't know what my problem is.

I hope so. I still have one complimentary personal trainer session that I still want to use. I'd love to know what I should be focusing on and how to get the most out of a workout. I have changed my diet as well. I feel like I'm getting stronger but not losing any inches.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:lol:

It's ok. Just some stuff went down at work that wasn't my fault (and I would take the fall if it was) and I just got overly mad. I don't know what my problem is.

I hope so. I still have one complimentary personal trainer session that I still want to use. I'd love to know what I should be focusing on and how to get the most out of a workout. I have changed my diet as well. I feel like I'm getting stronger but not losing any inches.

Well I think the FIRST step should be posting up before photos in VIP. ;) I think we could all offer up our opinions lol

No but really, do that personal trainer session and just don't be afraid to ask questions. Should be fine =)

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well I think the FIRST step should be posting up before photos in VIP. ;) I think we could all offer up our opinions lol

No but really, do that personal trainer session and just don't be afraid to ask questions. Should be fine =)
Nooooo. I know. I just have to schedule it.

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wife and i have been tempted to move to colorado. the bar scene is pretty fun and it would get us the hell out of utah, which we both hate.

it'd have to be someplace in co with no snow though, and im not sure if that exists lol.
Yeah man, good luck with no snow in Colorado! It's part of life there. It's really not that bad though (I've been through winter, and I had no problem as a Californian).

I'd love to live in Colorado.

:biz:
Lol I bet

hmmm grand junction CO doesn't get snow, i doubt there is jobs in my field there though... lol
Grand Junction gets snow, just not quite as much as most other areas of CO.

So sick of s*** today. I'm in a bad mood. My roommates f***ing cat meows at my door at 4am now and it wakes me up. Not cool.

Been going to the gym every Monday Wednesday and Friday for over a month now. Feels good. Not totally seeing the results that I want to be seeing though. Boyfriend says he sees a difference but I don't.
It will take you closer to 3 months to see solid results. Even then, they'll be slow. It takes a while, but it will pay off! I go 5-6 days a week, and have been for about 2 months now. I'm just barely starting to see results (down to 144lbs from 176lbs!). Be patient!

Lol. Good luck in Colorado
Right? Also, sorry I didn't hit you up, man. I was there for a very short period of time. When I come back out, I'll hit you up, and we'll have to go get a beer or something.

Bhikku

Mud, Blood, Beer
Registered VIP
Yeah i learned to drive in northern idaho, so im no stranger to snow. im just sick of it, it's a pain the ass in every aspect, lol.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Must resist urge to blow up 2 liter cokes with shotgun.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah for sure, i'd rather not be cleaning soda out of my guns, lol

Well since we're talking about guns.. Got out and shot the .223 the other day. My favorite gun. Remington 700 .223 with a hogue overmolded stock, Harris bipod, and leupold stock.