What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Looks good, definitely running a few cameras whenever I get my own house.
You should see my buddies home system, granted he owns a security company, but still

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I've always wanted to install a security system at my house...

Today is graduation day! Time to party!

Honda9206

Working on the 92 DX
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
What. The. f***.
I have no idea. The wife hit something and broke at the rear wheel and the turn down on the muffler. Then a weld further up seperated.

Oh yeah that's the front of the exhaust at the rear of the car. It apparently came off the rear hanger held long ebough to twist it under the car. Then she dragged it. There is really no saving it. So if anyone is selling a set let me know.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have no idea. The wife hit something and broke at the rear wheel and the turn down on the muffler. Then a weld further up seperated.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk
Did she hit a f**king tank?

Mysteryemotionz

Registered VIP
Went to see my car after the accident and stripped it off some parts. The car isn't worth fixing. Bumper, corner lights, fender, hood, frame is tweaked, headlights, axle, upper control arm, windshield, and the air bag was deployed.

Sent from my One using Tapatalk

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Haven't seen you in awhile. Sucks about the car man.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Went back to KW last night for my friends memorial ride, hard to believe it's been 6 years now

Got back up here at about 12:30, sleep at 2 or so, and now about to pack up and head 8hrs home so I can be back at work at 8am

Two more months of this s**t and I'm done. Got a call yesterday, guy's looking for a 3-4k sqft house with 150ft dockage on the water, but doesnt want to spend more than $5M. Someone say possible $150K payday? :lol:

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Best of luck to you on that ^^

Happy Mother's Day to all the mommas!

Mysteryemotionz

Registered VIP
Haven't seen you in awhile. Sucks about the car man.

Yea works been keeping me busy....

The worst part of the situation is I got the car back on Monday from fixing the rust and getting the front bumper painted. Not even 24hrs later it gets totaled. Im ok the car can be replaced

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yea works been keeping me busy....

The worst part of the situation is I got the car back on Monday from fixing the rust and getting the front bumper painted. Not even 24hrs later it gets totaled. Im ok the car can be replaced

Damn man, that's tough. But you're right, cars are just a big tin can.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Got some flowers delivered to my mum (since I'm at work today). It's actually nice out. I'm going to figure out why my car is overheating going freeway speeds (at least attempt to figure it out), and give it a good wax while I'm here.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Best of luck to you on that ^^
Thank you, but woke up to an even better one today :lol:

And that trip to the Keys the other day looking at property, have it under contract.

Got some flowers delivered to my mum (since I'm at work today). It's actually nice out. I'm going to figure out why my car is overheating going freeway speeds (at least attempt to figure it out), and give it a good wax while I'm here.
Mine started doing that on the way to Miami, except I was sitting in traffic. The only reason I turned off and took a 20 +/- mi detour was to cool it off

Bhikku

Mud, Blood, Beer
Registered VIP
5m? that's wild lol.

wife and i have been checking out some yacht clubs in the maimi area, decent pricing actually...

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My parents surprised me last night by showing up at my work a half an hour before I was off. I asked my manager if I could borrow one of our S's to take them to dinner. So we went to Icon Grill and my mom got to be chauffeured in a Model S. I later went to my boyfriend's mom's and gave her a bottle of wine.
I hope you guys all had a good mom's day!

On a side note, my dad talked to me last night and said he heard that I asked my mom about co-signing on a car loan. I got nervous. But he said they were totally willing to do it! I showed them the car I wanted and they were ok with it. So now I'm looking at cars for myself.
Also, I am trying to get the Civic ready for a lead/follow around the track at ForumFest in late June. I hope I can get all the quirks fixed in time :(