What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
To all the guys here with cabin filters. This is a cheap replacement that does the job. Depending on the size of yours you can get two out of it. For the 8th gen guys you'll be able to get two.

I completely forgot about my cabin filter and knew it was time to replace it...and I'm glad I did..it was diiiiiirty

The replacement.

Cut to size and install. I threw my Squash air freshener gel on there as well and now when the air blows through the vents it blows squash through-out the car.

Cheap DIY!

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
Sold my Ruckus... Now I'm driving my bicycle to work until I decide on what to do next. I'm sooooooo indecisive. But I've been really liking the bmw 325is e30 for about a year now. Might finally pull the trigger.

.... Or should I go FD rx7 LS swap?

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sold my Ruckus... Now I'm driving my bicycle to work until I decide on what to do next. I'm sooooooo indecisive. But I've been really liking the bmw 325is e30 for about a year now. Might finally pull the trigger.

Gawdddddd dammit. :lol: I liked the ruckus. What'd you get for it? If you don't mind me asking.

In for bmw :cool:

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So I found this today http://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/ctd/4424886612.html

But it's 3 hours away and has 71k on it.
What's so great about these? Looks like s**t to me

Well no good news from the Dr. About my wrist. f**k
What's the deal?

FD

Been looking at bikes on Craigslist today. I think I'll get one once I get the new job in a month or so. Opinions on CBR 600rr?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Fd. No LS

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What's so great about these? Looks like s**t to me

What's the deal?

FD

Been looking at bikes on Craigslist today. I think I'll get one once I get the new job in a month or so. Opinions on CBR 600rr?

The bike is dangerous as hell, but super fun. If you accept the risks then have at it. I will one day =) a cbr 600 would be awesome. Very fast bike. Would it be your first?

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What's the deal?
Hurt my wrist at work. Not getting any better so i went to the dr.

Not sure if its broken and healing improperly and also possible torn ligaments. Find out more tomorrow

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The bike is dangerous as hell, but super fun. If you accept the risks then have at it. I will one day =) a cbr 600 would be awesome. Very fast bike. Would it be your first?
Yeah my first, I don't have a problem taking the risks. I know my limits. Just don't want anything too quick, a 600 will do. Gixxer 600, CBR, or r6. A few of my good friends have been riding a lot lately and I see 3-4 bikes pass the house everyday. I feel left out lol

Hurt my wrist at work. Not getting any better so i went to the dr.

Not sure if its broken and healing improperly and also possible torn ligaments. Find out more tomorrow
Ouch

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah my first, I don't have a problem taking the risks. I know my limits. Just don't want anything too quick, a 600 will do. Gixxer 600, CBR, or r6. A few of my good friends have been riding a lot lately and I see 3-4 bikes pass the house everyday. I feel left out lol

Ouch

I would recommend taking a motorcycle safety course. It will get you your motorcycle license, some seat time, and some quality knowledge. =)

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I would recommend taking a motorcycle safety course. It will get you your motorcycle license, some seat time, and some quality knowledge. =)

I've thought about that. I'll have to look into it

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What's so great about these? Looks like s*** to me

It's a good thing you're not buying it :lol: I have plans for it. NO one else makes anything good nowadays.

600rr is a good bike. I honestly like my R6 better. I rode an 08 CBR and it was pretty quiet compared to my bike.

Yes, have you ridden much at all?

This this this. I took this AND Matt did. We both totally got our moneys worth.

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
It's a good thing you're not buying it :lol: I have plans for it. NO one else makes anything good nowadays.

600rr is a good bike. I honestly like my R6 better. I rode an 08 CBR and it was pretty quiet compared to my bike.

Yes, have you ridden much at all?

This this this. I took this AND Matt did. We both totally got our moneys worth.

What kind of plans? I've just never seen one modified, dunno if I've even seen one before lol.

I have never rode a bike, I was looking at 250r's on Craigslist last night. I've sat on my buddies gixxer 1k and that's it haha. And I'm definitely going to give the class a go before I pick one up. How much did you pay?

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The ninja 300 looks like a cool bike. Or if you're bigger you could go for the cbr 500.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
This. I took the class with a couple buddies. Full class, and everyone passed with the exception of the fat girl. Poor girl had to do the walk of shame back from the parking lot to the building all by herself. She was horrible though.

The ninja 300 looks like a cool bike. Or if you're bigger you could go for the cbr 500.
After taking the course I was confident enough to get a Ninja 500RR as my first bike. Got it for a steal 3 years ago, paid $2800 for the bike, under 6k miles, and came with a full set of gear that actually fit me (helmet, jacket, gloves).

Still have the bike today and it's just under 7k miles. I plan on doing a LOT of riding this year though. Once I get it back from the shop. Cracked wheel FTMFL!

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What kind of plans? I've just never seen one modified, dunno if I've even seen one before lol.

I have never rode a bike, I was looking at 250r's on Craigslist last night. I've sat on my buddies gixxer 1k and that's it haha. And I'm definitely going to give the class a go before I pick one up. How much did you pay?

Here's a couple:

5.jpg

1239827_617265281658956_1236492612_n.jpg

I would definitely not start on a 600rr then. I started riding on an old CB550, but it felt like a 250. I bought mine for 3k. I also bought mine in January.

250's are great starter bikes.
Si. The 300s are cool.

This.

This. I took the class with a couple buddies. Full class, and everyone passed with the exception of the fat girl. Poor girl had to do the walk of shame back from the parking lot to the building all by herself. She was horrible though.

After taking the course I was confident enough to get a Ninja 500RR as my first bike. Got it for a steal 3 years ago, paid $2800 for the bike, under 6k miles, and came with a full set of gear that actually fit me (helmet, jacket, gloves).

Still have the bike today and it's just under 7k miles. I plan on doing a LOT of riding this year though. Once I get it back from the shop. Cracked wheel FTMFL!
How do you fail the class? It's not hard...

Also, make sure to have at least gloves, a helmet (obviously), jacket and some good shoes/boots.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
The people they find for these stories :lol:

But yeah, suspect #1 taken into custody and treated.
Suspect #2 killed in my backyard

Todays lesson: don't point/fire a gun towards a cop