What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

Wreckless Hype

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I got the same toolbox setup on the right and all my other s**t just laying around it on shelves and was about to pick up the same toolbox with bench you got there. Every time I need a tool for something, I just end up buying it, then I have tools just laying all over hell. But man, I've used them all more than a few times so now so no regrets!

I never put the wheels on mine though because I've had to move the toolboxes before and left the tools in them so I know how f**king heavy they are and that the thought of it tipping over leaves an imagined end result looking something like Wile E Coyote paper thin under an ACME anvil...

Friday, almost time for some dranks! Cheers folks

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
All I got out of those photos... Is that you make too much money to be drinking md 20 20.. :lol:

I need a f**king drink. Or 12.

That's what I'm saying.
Lol it was in the fridge, idk who got it but I drank it. It taste like juice though so I don't mind. I like a lot of the cheaper alcohols. It's what I grew up on

i'd be drinking wild irish rose before mad dog, ugggh
Never had that

I got the same toolbox setup on the right and all my other s**t just laying around it on shelves and was about to pick up the same toolbox with bench you got there. Every time I need a tool for something, I just end up buying it, then I have tools just laying all over hell. But man, I've used them all more than a few times so now so no regrets!

I never put the wheels on mine though because I've had to move the toolboxes before and left the tools in them so I know how f**king heavy they are and that the thought of it tipping over leaves an imagined end result looking something like Wile E Coyote paper thin under an ACME anvil...

Friday, almost time for some dranks! Cheers folks
I got tired of stuff on the floor. I have a room with shelves full of stuff too.

I know what you mean about tools though. I have a couple of everything. I always put the wheels on though, I've never had a problem with tipping though. You just can't have every drawer open at one time and I don't pile stuff up. I don't like to dig

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Makes me want my own house even more, but 4-car garage with a pair of 4-posts on one side lol

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Trying to sell this nike covert vrs tour club. Waiting on the guy to show up.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lol it was in the fridge, idk who got it but I drank it. It taste like juice though so I don't mind. I like a lot of the cheaper alcohols. It's what I grew up on

Don't tell me you like mr. Boston vodka... :lol:

Tapatalk isn't working on my phone :'(

When I try to log in it says " request function authorize_user does not exist"

Super gay :'(

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Don't tell me you like mr. Boston vodka... :lol:

Tapatalk isn't working on my phone :'(

When I try to log in it says " request function authorize_user does not exist"

Super gay :'(

Never even heard of mr boston lol but I've drank plenty of vlad in my short past. I've upgraded from that

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Never even heard of mr boston lol but I've drank plenty of vlad in my short past. I've upgraded from that

Hands down, all time favorite alcohol?

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nah, I was just askin lol

Going to a wine tasting and tour in a few hours =)

Just washed and clay bard the s4, now debating ordering some nt03 to throw my extra tires on for some quarter mile runs

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sippin some coffee before my daughter and i go to lunch. Then ill be mowing the grass and pulling weeds. Then finish putting in the new slave cylinder and bleeding it.

Then going to wire accuair on an infinity g35 and get ready for a bag install.

Had a long 3 days driving this crane back from North Dakota

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sippin some coffee before my daughter and i go to lunch. Then ill be mowing the grass and pulling weeds. Then finish putting in the new slave cylinder and bleeding it.

Then going to wire accuair on an infinity g35 and get ready for a bag install.

Had a long 3 days driving this crane back from North Dakota

I want to wire some bags in!

Just got the driveshaft out of the e30. The girls new car she should be showing up with soon. Got a 2011 328xi with all the options

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I want to wire some bags in!

Just got the driveshaft out of the e30. The girls new car she should be showing up with soon. Got a 2011 328xi with all the options

Nice!

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Successful day.

Girlfriend came home with her car

Drive shaft out

All cars cleaned and integra headlights wet sanded

Now to go to dinner and look at another e30

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
just got done cutting the grass in the yard and i'm tired already, surfing cc cuz there's nothing else to do as of right now :popcorn: