XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Thats the way i like to do it. Reward myself for working my ass off. Then get ahead on bills and s***.
Yeah, I need to become smarter financially. Created a budget and within the last few months I've been under it, so as long as I can stick to it I'll be fine.

I have my last Dr appointment today to get released to full duty back at work. Ive been doing my full job for a few months now, but the drs dont need to know that. But now i can start traveling again and make good money again...
Haha. That's good though! I wish I could travel more.

waiting for a job posting so i can get a new job and looking into newer civics and parts.
Buddy of mine has a 2014 Si in orange fire pearl. It's way too orange, but honestly doesn't look as bad as I thought it would. Still, much orange.

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
was looking more along the lines of the base model but performance parts selection blows. havent found anything besides universal mufflers and cai so far. si fuel economy sucks for a 4 cyl. and the job im looking at is a 50 mi drive each way.

Jersey_Devil

Had to fix the chimney, the cap broke off in the storm last night and pick up a snow blower for my neighbor. Got it all done. Being on the roof in the rain was interesting....

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It just hit me. Friday is the end of my third semester of college. I've learned so much so far, and there's still so much to learn. I'm excited, but at the same time I'm nervous. I really don't want my college experience to end yet. I only have one more semester left, so it's time to make the best of it.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
was looking more along the lines of the base model but performance parts selection blows. havent found anything besides universal mufflers and cai so far. si fuel economy sucks for a 4 cyl. and the job im looking at is a 50 mi drive each way.
Just now realized you were from Sidney. Assuming you commute to Dayton?

Harv_D_Johnson

It just hit me. Friday is the end of my third semester of college. I've learned so much so far, and there's still so much to learn. I'm excited, but at the same time I'm nervous. I really don't want my college experience to end yet. I only have one more semester left, so it's time to make the best of it.

Partying ( think thats right ) it up i guess

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
After doctors office for another damn ear infection. Which means another shot of rocephin (sp?) in the ass. Flu shot in the arm as well. Been up since 5 pm yesterday, and had a long night at work. Ready to be home.

Yeah, I'm bitching :lol:

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Party time! I better see at least one drunk snap a week.

Partying ( think thats right ) it up i guess

^ See, Harv knows!

After doctors office for another damn ear infection. Which means another shot of rocephin (sp?) in the ass. Flu shot in the arm as well. Been up since 5 pm yesterday, and had a long night at work. Ready to be home.

Yeah, I'm b****ing :lol:
Ouch. I had a shot of steroids in the ass once.

Also the ONE time I got the flu shot... I got the flu. I am not a solid believer in it , especially this year since "they" have predicted it to not be as effective this year.

Snowstorm hitting right now... 8-14"... hoping to get out of work a little early. Even more weird, this storm is going east to west. Winter tires on the RSX are ready to go. New tires, so I'll probably head to the tech park across from where I work and try them out. ;) Kodak used to be in the tech park, soo it's basically just a massive empty parking lot now. :lol:

Also just found out that an employee in our Mexico City office was shot and killed two days ago. He was going out to dinner with his wife and was carjacked. Tried to fight back, and got shot. Really weird knowing I just talked to him not too long ago, and met him in person while I was down there. Unfortunately I can't say this comes as a shocker though, just knowing how that city is..

Last edited:

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Usually dont send those. Just drunk messages that sober me cant understand

Haha, I never really mistype that bad, but I do send texts that I regret in the morning.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I never send texts i regret. I can just never coherently form a sentence.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm the other way around. When I'm drunk I send stupid s**t, but my grammar is usually on point. It just takes me forever and a day to send a message because I keep checking it to make sure it's right.

Didn't get the flu shot today. Got the shot of rocephin in the ass from a hot ass nurse. Good way to end the day.

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:hi:

I sold my 92 gsr hatchie a week ago to a buddy that owns a local shop and is turning it into the shop car. I am finally able to talk about it without crying. :lol: I got what I wanted for it plus shop credit. I had that car for exactly 10 years to the day, in my name. Still have my 93 and 96 hatchies chilling in the garage for the winter.

I've also upgraded the mommy car to a 2011 Kia Soul Sport which I've had for two weeks and I love it. I haven't had a car payment since 2001. :shock: The hubby is using my 97 malibu as his daily now.

Me and the demon spawn are making strufoli, cream cheese cookies, fudge and praline crunch squares for our neighbors as Christmas gifts, tonight.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Yeah, I'm b****ing :lol:
Wait....for an ear infection, they give you a shot almost as far away from the site as they can?

*knock on wood* Haven't had an ear infection since I was a kid.

Put a killer SSD in my laptop tonight. I keep restarting the computer because I can't believe how fast it boots up now. :lol:

Speaking of fast, I put the same SSD in my buddies gaming computer today and it is now the fastest computer I have ever been on. It only has an i5 in it but he has it overclocked to make it around a low to mid level i7 so it isn't tip top of the line, but it's fast as s**t. It's like a normal computer on a truckload of redbull. :lol::lol: You barely let the mouse button all the way out after clicking on a program and it's already up. If you restart it, from the click of the restart button to being able to it up and running again is around 8 seconds. :shock:

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sounds about like mine, forget what's in it.

Called the g/f earlier. Went from being emo to happy, so that's always good
She's up in Tally tonight & tomorrow, then off to Clemson until Monday. Trying to plan a v-day & anniversary weekend trip to the Bahamas now to make up for my slacking

Whoo did we have fun tonight at the meet. I don't even know where to begin.
Between the 'pop that pussy' references, betting on the servers age (I won), me inadvertently calling her ugly, d**k jokes, etc. Still feeling it a little

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
[MENTION=74087]lethal6[/MENTION] yeah I don't understand the placement. I got the shot and a prescription for amoxicillin. 2 a day for ten days. I'll have to check the mg but the pills are huge.

Had a beer that literally tasted like candy tonight. Shock top raspberry wheat. WAY too sweet for me. But kind of cool. I'll stick to liquor :P