XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Soooo a laptop in our Calgary office was stolen in June and never found.

I get an email from Dell today, about some guy trying to initiate a Transfer of Ownership request to a laptop that's linked to us. He told Dell that he purchased the laptop from a 3rd party vendor and that the previous company (us) had liquidated...

BUSTED! Now I get to work with Dell and some Canadian police to figure out the next step. Super fun.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Listening to some Tech-house right now.
Apple headphones are sick. Seem like they got a sub and tweeter in them; 5C
btw, does anyone know if you DD files into iphone? specifically music files

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Its been such a weird winter. Its like 40* right now and it still hasnt snowed. It has rained the last 3 days. So f**kin weird.

Im not complaining but i bet its gonna get freezing ass cold here soon...

Maybe i can get some s**t done outside this weekend.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Georgia winter is best. 32 degrees in the night, high 50's low 60's in the day. No snow hardly. If we do get it, it only lasts a few days. But EVERYTHING closes down :lol:

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sounds exactly like a pa winter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I can confirm this. Today its 37 degrees. Two days ago it was almost 50. Next weekend they want 50's.
Its been such a weird winter. Its like 40* right now and it still hasnt snowed. It has rained the last 3 days. So f**kin weird.

Im not complaining but i bet its gonna get freezing ass cold here soon...

Maybe i can get some s**t done outside this weekend.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not one single place delivers to my house. One disadvantage of living in the outskirts.

OneFastGSR

Registered VIP
I just started working for jimmy johns like 3 days ago, It's alright I just drive my car, Which is what I like doing and getting paid to do it. :D started 7.25/hr + all tips + .10 cents a mile, pays for my gas and the faster I do deliveries more I make off tips :D (7.25 is min wage here), min wage raises to 7.50/hr january 1st here so i'll get atleast a 25 cent raise next month no matter what.. lol

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I just started working for jimmy johns like 3 days ago, It's alright I just drive my car, Which is what I like doing and getting paid to do it. :D started 7.25/hr + all tips + .10 cents a mile, pays for my gas and the faster I do deliveries more I make off tips :D (7.25 is min wage here), min wage raises to 7.50/hr january 1st here so i'll get atleast a 25 cent raise next month no matter what.. lol

So much wear and tear on your car though...

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Had our company Christmas party today. I didnt go. Just chillin on the couch wondering if i should try to go out and do some s**t in the garage. My ass is telling me its comfy. Maybe ill find a movie to watch

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Pretty steady day at the Honda today. Apparently one of the guys in our main shop found a cat under the hood just laying on top of the valve cover. The customer drove it all the way to Honda with this cat sitting there.

OneFastGSR

Registered VIP
Got to try to fix my civic by 4pm for work, or Idk how i'm going to make it to work lol. Having wiring issues, Whenever the headlight switch is all the way, (Should be headlights on, taillights, gauge lights, and parking lights, but only my headlights come on, Google search showed it that fuse 19 popped could be a cause, fuse 19 was blown as hell, I swapped the fuse and still same problem. Now I'm going to have to see the wiring where that fuse goes, Anyone know where I should be looking? Was going to pull the headlight switch out from steering wheel and start looking there

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well doesnt look like ill be doing much outside today...

On a lighter note-- my farts f**king stink today.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Got some s**t done.

Sealed the bottom of the bed floor with rust encapsulator. This s**t is legit!