What are you east coast people doing about Hurricane Sandy?

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The power went out for an hour, so my girlfriend and her dad and his girlfriend played apples to apples in the dark and then the power came oon and we're still plplaying. The winds are really nasty. There was a ttree down on my sstreet 100 feet from my house.

Sent from my Droid Incredible using Tapatalk 2

CJBankai

well, i didnt install my new exhaust stuff[header, cat, axle back], which is lame. i went to work for a couple hours, a few longer than i hoped or expected to. i didnt do any precautionary shopping or anything. looking forward to working again tmrw, get some extra hours since the public transit is down and some of my coworkers cant get t work woot!

civexspeedy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I just lost Internet/tv (Comcast) but still have power. Buuuuuut just in case we loose power, I have equipped my dog with a flash light.

Here she is testing it out while digging for toys

civexspeedy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Haha it works really well. She didn't mind it. I turned all the lights off and she lit up the whole room haha

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
After staring at my wrecked neon for an hour and weighing my options, decided to fix it and keep it. Nothing like a few beers to give you that slight push to spend money. Also, did anyone see that power station explode on Long Island? s*** was crazy. Stay safe and cover up your rides!

AH f**k this isn't the what did you do today thread. f**k it Im not deleting it

Last edited:

antie22

i
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
After staring at my wrecked neon for an hour and weighing my options, decided to fix it and keep it. Nothing like a few beers to give you that slight push to spend money. Also, did anyone see that power station explode on Long Island? s*** was crazy. Stay safe and cover up your rides!

AH f**k this isn't the what did you do today thread. f**k it Im not deleting it
You ok??? What happened?

Sent from my civic using a stock engine

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i live in PA, and im getting nailed real good. so i bought lots of beer, im expecting internet to take a s**t and electric shortly since an hour down the road everything is out.

let the games begin, day drinking

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
You ok??? What happened?

Sent from my civic using a stock engine
Yeah lol it wasn't due to the storm and happened a couple weeks ago. It was my fault I was following too close and the car two positions ahead slammed on their brakes and I was at the end of the line, so and smacked the back end of a little sentra. Car hasnt been totalled, but bodywork/ replacement parts are expensive. The only good thing going for it is the airbags did not go off, so when I fix it it will still have a clean title. I won't be shady and try to hide it. I have bought another Srt which is my daily now. Anyway this was a hurricane thread so let's get back to that, I was a little out of it last night lol

East coast folks sound off if you're okay!

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
There's 17,1xx people without power in my county according to my local g&e company's outage map. I have no idea how but I'm looking at the map and the grid my house is in has 10 people with no power but the other surrounding grids have 72, 228, 200, 418.... LOL.

CJBankai

my power stayed on amazingly, it usually cuts out at the slightest fart... but my internet got cut at around midnight, terrible. havent been outside to check if anything fell on the hatch yet, but im sure its fine...