What Are You Watching?

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm watching the schmuck infront of me at Starbucks try to pay for 13 drinks in collected change. The people behind him are furious!

pantyraid

=^.^=
What's your first?
Haha it's repo man, not repo men or repo the genetic opera or whatever that one's called, but repo MAN, the one with emilio estevez

I guess it's the combination of nostalgia (ahh I have some good memories tied to that movie) and goofiness but I can never get enough of it

I don't think anything could unseat it from its place at the top haha

(EDIT: kung fury was pretty damn hilarious though, and it's free on steam and youtube and pretty short so you should definitely watch it fer some LULZ)

I'm watching the schmuck infront of me at Starbucks try to pay for 13 drinks in collected change. The people behind him are furious!
Haha there's always gotta be one of those types around, especially when you're in a hurry

Like the stereotypical old lady who gets in an argument at the front of the single open line at the grocery store over 12 cents and some expired coupon and they have to call out the store manager and it takes up your whole damn afternoon

Last edited:

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
Haha it's repo man, not repo men or repo the genetic opera or whatever that one's called, but repo MAN, the one with emilio estevez

I guess it's the combination of nostalgia (ahh I have some good memories tied to that movie) and goofiness but I can never get enough of it

I don't think anything could unseat it from its place at the top haha

(EDIT: kung fury was pretty damn hilarious though, and it's free on steam and youtube and pretty short so you should definitely watch it fer some LULZ)

Haha there's always gotta be one of those types around, especially when you're in a hurry

Like the stereotypical old lady who gets in an argument at the front of the single open line at the grocery store over 12 cents and some expired coupon and they have to call out the store manager and it takes up your whole damn afternoon
JEEZ I haven't seen that in forever, with the green alien waste in the trunk of that car. That was before Emilio was even a big deal.

pantyraid

=^.^=
JEEZ I haven't seen that in forever, with the green alien waste in the trunk of that car. That was before Emilio was even a big deal.
Haha yep that's the one

Most people I know have never even heard of it, which is too bad because if nothing else it's goofy as hell

Al Troiani

Check out Wangan Midnight. When I ran out of Initial D episodes, I was bummed. Until I found this show. Pretty interesting.
Also, UK Top Gear, all of the Fast and Furious series(the first one was the motivation for choosing Honda), Game of Thrones, Legit, Maron, The Transporter series, Best Motoring International.