What injectors for a 290whp goal??

Themegajosh09

I have a b18c1, I'm putting together my own turbo kit. In the end I'm only going to have about 400$ in the kit including the turbo. The turbo is from a Dsm its a 14b. So for this set up will stock injectors work? If it makes a difference with stock injectors I have a walbro 255lph hp fuel pump and a aftermarket regulator. So what amount of hp will the stock injectors support?

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
spend like $100 and get dsm 450cc injectors and a resistor box
you can stay with the stock injectors if you really want to but it might limit you on your goal
if anything you want too big of an injector so you can go up to the limit instead of an injector too small where you have to worry about maxing out the injector

mc360

boosted hx
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Go big or go home on the injectors, if you keep your stock injectors and make it to that hp of yours the motor won't last very long.look up injector calculators and use one to figure out the cc you need. I think 400cc and up will be fine but I'm no expert I just know you don't want to run your injectors at like 90% duty cycle

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
DSM 450's will be plenty and are a dime a dozen. Make sure the rest of your setup will be able to keep up as well.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have injector dynamics 2000cc injectors...

Cant lose on that bidness!

yangstylz

precision 440s are rated at 77hp per injector. I'd go with those or 450s with the radio shack inline resistors.

Posted from Clubcivic.com App for Android

yangstylz

precision 440s are rated at 77hp per injector. I'd go with those or 450s with the radio shack inline resistors. BTW the resistors u should get are 10watt 10 ohm if you plan on getting the 450s.

Posted from Clubcivic.com App for Android