What kinda tires are you rollin?

v-teced

I didn't do it.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by skeeterEX
Hey V-Teced, who is the girl? She is pretty hot. Is she a girl from the site?
Yeah, shes HotkissZebra.....go to the Post A Pic of Yourself thread.
Heres another one for you

Hesus

the LS PiMP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i got Uniroyal Rallye 540, becouse my tire dealer was out of Toyo Proxes T1-S

temp02

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
falken ZEIX 502's (on both of my crx's) (discontinued :cry: :cry: )

yokohama a5000v's

next set of tires

bridegstone re750's

temp02

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by eness
Since I work at Firestone, I gotta sport some Bridgestone Potenza RE750's...
I get them for store cost which makes me :D .

how do you like the 750's? thats what i am getting next, they look like a great tire that is comparable to the falken zeix 502's....

Matt

0_o
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have some Yokohama Parada Spec-2's as well. I love them, they are sticky.

The only problem with them I found is that they are super soft and I can see them wearing out alot quicker then other tires.

temp02

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Mattmob
I have some Yokohama Parada Spec-2's as well. I love them, they are sticky.

The only problem with them I found is that they are super soft and I can see them wearing out alot quicker then other tires.

thats because they are race only tires and have a short lifespan due to their heat range, that and they have sub par wet traction abilities, just like the azenis

v-teced

I didn't do it.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by temp02
thats because they are race only tires and have a short lifespan due to their heat range, that and they have sub par wet traction abilities, just like the azenis
Dont know if your thinkin of the right tire, temp.....
here click this link......LINK .......dont think it's a race only brother......plus I read an article in SCC that says Yokohama used a dif compound to make these last longer too......but that could be a ploy just to sell these bad boys.....tho, i havent had any problems with em.

temp02

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by v-teced
Dont know if your thinkin of the right tire, temp.....
here click this link......LINK .......dont think it's a race only brother......plus I read an article in SCC that says Yokohama used a dif compound to make these last longer too......but that could be a ploy just to sell these bad boys.....tho, i havent had any problems with em.

i know what the parada spec 2 is, its a race tire, trust me, when i say race only i guess i should have elaborated on that, it is a tire that is ment for track use but can see street duty, due to its rubber compound it wears quickly and its tread design is poor for water dispersion, just like the falken azenis, the paradas i recommend only for track or summer driving and only if you got the cheddah to replace tires often

v-teced

I didn't do it.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by temp02
, due to its rubber compound it wears quickly and its tread design is poor for water dispersion, just like the falken azenis, the paradas i recommend only for track or summer driving and only if you got the cheddah to replace tires often
I dunno.....I rolled on these for the past 6 months and it rained alot here over the summer and I had zero problems with wet traction.....I was taken corners and flyen thru huge puddles without hydroplaining.......my personal opinion---these tires will prolly only last a year on everyday driving as far as treadwear goes, but I think its a good design for water dispersement.

temp02

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I dunno.....I rolled on these for the past 6 months and it rained alot here over the summer and I had zero problems with wet traction.....I was taken corners and flyen thru huge puddles without hydroplaining.......my personal opinion---these tires will prolly only last a year on everyday driving as far as treadwear goes, but I think its a good design for water dispersement.

the reason i say this is that the parada spec 2 has a strikingly similar design to the azenis tires, which have poor wet traction, if you compared this tire to a bridgestone re-750 or the falken ze-502's you would say that the parada spec 2 has no wet traction in comparison, i have experienced the azenis in the rain, and it was not fun

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Booty ass 15's?????? Please exlpain:???:
haha sorry im a couple of pages late but they were really gay ... white with a blue lip, didnt match or look good on my ride at all.

v-teced

I didn't do it.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Melt
haha sorry im a couple of pages late but they were really gay ... white with a blue lip, didnt match or look good on my ride at all.
:haha: :haha: :smackself ....yeah that proly didnt look good

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its too bad i dont got a pic ... i wasnt as into photography back then as i am now.

temp02

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Melt
its too bad i dont got a pic ... i wasnt as into photography back then as i am now.

you mean a pic whore? :lol: :lol:

Blue2k2

Expect the Unexpected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

i am rolling the same as well...205/45/17 parada spec-2's and i love them. They have a pretty damn good tread wear rating, so don't know why you guys think they won't last....i have had them for a few months and i have not had traction problems yet...i think this is one of the best tires for the price...

v-teced

I didn't do it.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Blue2k2
i am rolling the same as well...205/45/17 parada spec-2's and i love them. They have a pretty damn good tread wear rating, so don't know why you guys think they won't last....i have had them for a few months and i have not had traction problems yet...i think this is one of the best tires for the price...
YUP YUP!!!!!!!!

panadol

JDM 1.5 Vtec
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm riding on Yokos 520
205/45/16 They've got a good grip in dry weather but in the rain their not that good

temp02

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Blue2k2

a few months vs. over a year is not an accurate way to say they have an "excellent tread wear" trust me your tires would not last as long as another model yoko tire, why? the rubber compound used, simple as that