what would you suggest

(ivi(Si

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok i was thinking of either lowering my car and leaving bumpers or go with a body kit without lowering it..yet

Mahlmann

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lips w/ it lowered

Britty

CC's Grandma =p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Imo, your car will look stooopid with a kit and not lowered. Lower it first, then think about a lip or a kit.

Si_Racer13

JDMchris>>>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lower it. it will look weird with a kit and not lowered.

and BTW mahlmann... he has a Si it already has a lip.

Styls255

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The only reason I would not lower it with a kit, is because where I live theres bumps and high driveways everywhere.

iamgod

Banned
dont get a kit at all and put all the money you would waste on a kit into performance modifications

Styls255

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What sites would have lips kits for a 91 civic cx, And where can I get a different front bumper for my car.

Si_Racer13

JDMchris>>>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the only lip offered for the 88-91 USDM civic is the js racing ZC lip.

iamgod

Banned
Originally posted by Si_Racer13
the only lip offered for the 88-91 USDM civic is the js racing ZC lip.

correction, there is a CF J's racing lip knock off avalible (i just found this out today)....call this number for more info

"polycrx is making them for the usdm and jdm front ends. He has the jdm front end lips done in fiberglass and carbon fiber and I think is almost done with the usdm lips too."

http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=708118&page=1

562-412-8670

ask about the lips for the CRX

Ace$nyper

they make one that fits the hatch? Cause that is ill simply put

Styls255

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm not sure what Cf and Usdm lips mean, I have a honda Cx 91 hatch, i'm just wonder what lip I could get for it, heres a pic of the back bumper. I'm also going to get the car painted perlescent green in the spring what u guys think of that I will have to get a pick of the green, sorry alittle off topic but if u could answer my first question that would be sweet.

iamgod

Banned
Originally posted by Styls255
I'm not sure what Cf and Usdm lips mean, I have a honda Cx 91 hatch, i'm just wonder what lip I could get for it, heres a pic of the back bumper. I'm also going to get the car painted perlescent green in the spring what u guys think of that I will have to get a pick of the green, sorry alittle off topic but if u could answer my first question that would be sweet.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A 91 CX HATCHBACK