what would you suggest

Styls255

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Then Y is my car a hatch back, and Y does it say cx on the back next 2 honda ??????? and yes i'm from Canada, and i'm trying to figure out what lip kit I could get for my car or do I need to get different front and rear bumpers. Any suggestions people.

iamgod

Banned
Originally posted by Styls255
Then Y is my car a hatch back, and Y does it say cx on the back next 2 honda ??????? and yes i'm from Canada, and i'm trying to figure out what lip kit I could get for my car or do I need to get different front and rear bumpers. Any suggestions people.

your car is the SAME as a STD model from america, anything that fits that model fits your car.....leave it to canada to make up some crazy model for a STD model car :P

Styls255

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What Can I get for my STD model, sites people.

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by iamgod
.....leave it to canada to make up some crazy model for a STD model car :P
haha, yea, people are always talkin s**t about me not having an Si.

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Styls255
What Can I get for my STD model, sites people.
well most people try to steer away from STDs...

...maybe someone on eBay will buy em

iamgod

Banned
Originally posted by dirtyd16
haha, yea, people are always talkin s**t about me not having an Si.

hahah no i am saying that they call the STD model a CX and the SI an SiR.....what is the world coming to?!?!?

Styls255

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If u could point me 2 some sites where I can get a lip kit or new bumpers for my cx that would be much appricated.

xXK20iVTECXx

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
from a distance, can people tell if u have a knock off lip or not ?? ... for instance, say you bought a knock off type r front lip... and its painted to match the car... would someone be able to tell if its a knock off ??? thats what i always wanted to kno... cuz damn, the real thing is too damn expensive

iamgod

Banned
Originally posted by xXK20iVTECXx
from a distance, can people tell if u have a knock off lip or not ?? ... for instance, say you bought a knock off type r front lip... and its painted to match the car... would someone be able to tell if its a knock off ??? thats what i always wanted to kno... cuz damn, the real thing is too damn expensive

no such thing for a 4g, the only lip you can get is the J's racing lip or the knock off of the j's lip

Si_Racer13

JDMchris>>>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by iamgod
correction, there is a CF J's racing lip knock off avalible (i just found this out today)....call this number for more info

Originally posted by Si_Racer13
the only lip offered for the 88-91 USDM civic is the js racing ZC lip.
like i said.. Js ZC lip is the only one made to fit USDM fronts.. That CF Js knockoff is for the JDM front.

iamgod

Banned
like i said.. Js ZC lip is the only one made to fit USDM fronts.. That CF Js knockoff is for the JDM front.

"polycrx is making them for the usdm and jdm front ends. He has the jdm front end lips done in fiberglass and carbon fiber and I think is almost done with the usdm lips too."

read the whole post next time

Si_Racer13

JDMchris>>>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sorry i missed that..

but anyways it will still not fit his car due to it being a civic and not a crx.

iamgod

Banned
sorry i missed that..

but anyways it will still not fit his car due to it being a civic and not a crx.

actually i do believe the guy is making them for the civic and CRX, thats why i posted the phone number so he can call

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
basically there is no point in havein a origanal lip all it is is it costs more and only a handfull off honda guys can tell its real and u just scared to wreck it just save urself teh hassle and buy a knockoff

iamgod

Banned
Originally posted by sik_civic
basically there is no point in havein a origanal lip all it is is it costs more and only a handfull off honda guys can tell its real and u just scared to wreck it just save urself teh hassle and buy a knockoff

uhhhhh.......no, the J'S lip for the JDM front end is about the same price, for if the guy does the price he quoted for US front ends then i believe it would be cheaper by a hair

Styls255

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so I can only get a front lip, that should be good enough where would I be able to get that??