f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
skinnyjdawg said:
some of the mod's need to protect their post count
lol :werd:...

oh and btw any1 who's worried about post counts..please refers to my good friend John's Sig....spoken by the wise BeeZ himself...:thumbs up

J32a2OwnsU

Resident Old Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
x007den said:
i thought u decided to quit the site?
so did another person but when he returned, suddenly he is an Smod. :what:

Apparently you get promoted when you leave the site and talk s**t about it. :roll: :P

Last edited:

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
skinnyjdawg said:
haha you just now are figuring out how this site works :lol:
yeh..and i wish i didn't.... :x

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
holy shyt...now i see how the sight works..actually am glad that i know now....

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i have a feeling this thread will soon inflate...too bad im out...1..and goodluck tearin the bitches apart...:thumbs up

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
skinnyjdawg said:
some of the mod's need to protect their post count
i have the 3rd highest postcount and in all honestly, it could really matter less to me.
but without some counter for posts we'd have to re-vamp all of our site restctions to be length of membeship based, and imo a person who joined the day after this site started but only has 2 posts is less trust worthy than someone who joined 5 months ago and has 200 posts.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
MySiIzFaster said:
I understand WHO made the choice.... I also understand there is nothing happening there. The most action that site had was when DJSideOne went over there to run his mouth... oh and RSXCIVICCHIC

I trust you will do just fine, its not YOU per say that I have a problem with, just maybe the selection process.

Oh and, you still want that airbox? =)

So let me get this straight, he picked your name out of the BLUE (pun intended)?? You who left the site b/c he didnt like it, promoted a direct competitor to this site on here, talked s**t about CC on that site, and posts about twice/week. Yeah......... :roll:

just to clerify.. i was always on this site, just did not participate as much due to all the drama... the truth of the matter is i share a lot of views with the powers that be, and that is probably the reason im an smod... i want the same thign you all want, a clean good running site, one where the members have a strong line of communication with the people who make those choices.. im here to help the site grow and offer the best i can.... wait and see how i do.. and well if i do shitty then by all means call me on it.. as far as the box PM me i might still be interested.. thanks..

Ivan the Terrible said:
The same rules should be followed for SMOD selection.
right now:
Quantity>Quality when it comes to SMODS.
i dont completely disagree with that...

look there is a lot that has gone down here recently.. again.. im here to help not start s**t.. so lets just see how it goes...

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its funny how people are caught up on mods having high post counts....thats how its always been....when i first joined, the mods were the TFBPC, mike, biohazard, and i think a couple more....at the time, they were pretty much the post leaders, except for melt, and temp....granted, back then they only had like 3 or 4 thousand posts, but at the time, that was the highest post count the site had....

its the same today, only the numbers are higher, because weve all been here that much longer

J32a2OwnsU

Resident Old Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Rand0m said:
its funny how people are caught up on mods having high post counts....thats how its always been....when i first joined, the mods were the TFBPC, mike, biohazard, and i think a couple more....at the time, they were pretty much the post leaders, except for melt, and temp....granted, back then they only had like 3 or 4 thousand posts, but at the time, that was the highest post count the site had....

its the same today, only the numbers are higher, because weve all been here that much longer
Post count for mods means nothing. Post count for members means nothing either really.

I think the point is, the new Smod is someone that basically left this site to mod another one and get away from the drama (that still obviously exists, so why hes back i dont know), came back here to PROMTE a direct competitor (conflict of interest), while at the other site he HATED on this site, and was a proven cheater on ROTM a while back! Yeah those meet the qualifications for someone I WANT as a mod. INSERT SEVERE SARCASM HERE.

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Rand0m said:

:werd:
and you cant straight whore your way to a high postcount, you'll be banned long before you reach any decent number if you fail to contribute something back.

hmmm... what about a point system instead of a post count system.
posts in certain forums would count for more points the say the lounge, and you'd need to have a certain amount of points to vote in rotm, a certain amount for vip lounge, certain amount for the vb garage, and a certain amount for the classifieds?

just a completely random idea... not even sure if it's possible

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hahaha, i think peoples heads would start to randomly explode from extreme confusion! :lol:

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Rand0m said:
hahaha, i think peoples heads would start to randomly explode from extreme confusion! :lol:
tru... tru

J32a2OwnsU

Resident Old Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ACtually RanDOME and Slick, I dont think anyone mentioned anything about mods and post counts..... did they? If so I missed it.... and I have been participating in this thread for a couple pages now...

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
MySiIzFaster said:
ACtually RanDOME and Slick, I dont think anyone mentioned anything about mods and post counts..... did they? If so I missed it.... and I have been participating in this thread for a couple pages now...
yes it's been mentioned many times, but i dont think they were really serious.... i mean... they couldnt be serious could they?

J32a2OwnsU

Resident Old Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
$lick Rick said:
yes it's been mentioned many times, but i dont think they were really serious.... i mean... they couldnt be serious could they?
Im hoping not... but i dont know. regardless I havent seen it in this thread (doesnt mean its not in here, i must have missed it).

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If they were they are retarded... How else would we know if someone was worthy of being a mod.... :what: