Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^^
holy s**t! who are you on customcivics? i pop in there every once in a while, but i don't really post anymore.

i've had the same setup for about four years now. only thing that's changed in that time is... i have headrest monitors and a new in-dash monitor now. still all alpine.

Black Magic

I'm Rick James, b***h
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^^
holy s**t! who are you on customcivics? i pop in there every once in a while, but i don't really post anymore.

i've had the same setup for about four years now. only thing that's changed in that time is... i have headrest monitors and a new in-dash monitor now. still all alpine.
I'm ahmed on customcivics. Its pretty dead over there, though.

4 years is crazy. Not many people I know can keep the same system for that long, usually end up screwing something up or just buying shitty stuff... just means you've got quality gear that stands the test of time.

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
wow. i remember you. :shock: well, welcome to CC. this CC > that CC. :lol:

yep, mine is still going strong. only thing that could use replacing are my mids and highs. well, the 6.5s in the back are fine, but the components could be replaced. they're the weakest point in the system.

everything else still sounds great, though. i couldn't be happier with my ID woofers and zapco amps. i wail on them, too. :lol:

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i find it interesting that a lot of us seem to be into photoshop. :what:

JiuJitsu_greg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i find it interesting that a lot of us seem to be into photoshop. :what:
You still doing anime on that wacom pad?

book discussion is like poison around here. you start talking about books and everyone runs away. :lol:
I know it's off topic but you going to see choke tomorrow? I love palahniuks books. He is by far one of my favorite writers. I like its between Palahniuk and Salinger.

Black Magic

I'm Rick James, b***h
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
my brother used to work at taco bell a long time ago and he'd always bring home a ton of food. i love their fires supreme

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Some things most of you don't know about me...
-I enjoy traveling ALOT!!!! My state count is at 27. ;)
-I collect shot glasses. My count is at 437. :shock:
-I enoy going to zoo's, aquariums, planetariums, & history museums.
-I go golfing alot with my husband.
-I enjoy knitting, sewing, (mostly needle work) and croqeting.
-I love taking pictures of cars or just pictures in general. Even though I really suck at taking pictures, I've recently discovered my view finder and found looking at the lcd screen it was holding me back. :retard: Eventally, I will get into photoshop and catch up.
-I also love baking desserts. (My Kitchen Aid is God's gift to me! :D )
-I love organizing ANYTHING. I'm a prefectionist when it comes to working at my job. I excell at sticking to policy and company procedures.
-Of course I enjoy working on all 3 of my cars. If I'm not at work or not on the computer, you can always find me in my garage or outside f**king around with them. It's all my father's fault. He turned me into a gearhead since birth! :lol:

Pasttimes...
-I use to work out alot (6 days a week), until I became lazy recently, then knocked up. :lol:
-I'm an ex-librarian. You can't get any geekier than that. :cool:
-I use to skateboard until I fell and nearly broke my right arm 9 years ago.
-I use to spin vinyl records on my technics and Gemini mixer for 2 years in high school. My equipment cost was at $5,456. (Which my parents nearly beat me to death when I told them I wasn't interested in it anymore after high school. :scurred: )

SilverEXCoupe

Registered lUser
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Some things most of you don't know about me...
-I enjoy traveling ALOT!!!! My state count is at 27. ;)
-I collect shot glasses. My count is at 437. :shock:
-I enoy going to zoo's, aquariums, planetariums, & history museums.
-I go golfing alot with my husband.
-I enjoy knitting, sewing, (mostly needle work) and croqeting.
-I love taking pictures of cars or just pictures in general. Even though I really suck at taking pictures, I've recently discovered my view finder and found looking at the lcd screen it was holding me back. :retard: Eventally, I will get into photoshop and catch up.
-I also love baking desserts. (My Kitchen Aid is God's gift to me! :D )
-I love organizing ANYTHING. I'm a prefectionist when it comes to working at my job. I excell at sticking to policy and company procedures.
-Of course I enjoy working on all 3 of my cars. If I'm not at work or not on the computer, you can always find me in my garage or outside f**king around with them. It's all my father's fault. He turned me into a gearhead since birth! :lol:
Wow, that's a lot of hobbies! Pick 2-3 at most for after the baby is born. Probably more like 1 at first.

My hobby is now my kids. Seems like a huge sacrifice. Its all worth it when I get home from work and my baby girl grins from ear to ear, and my son yells daddy and comes running to give me a hug!

I'll work on cars and other hobies when they get old enough to not want to hang around with dad anymore. Right now daddy is king!