JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Only cuz you can see the FB chats!!
I hate the new FB feature on the upper right where you can see EVERYTHING that is happening with your friends. Although it does make creeping much easier :lol:. Is there an option to delete that?

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
As far as I know, no. I know you can 'unsubscribe' from friends, then their stuff isn't in the feed. When you do that though, nothing of theirs shows up.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
As far as I know, no. I know you can 'unsubscribe' from friends, then their stuff isn't in the feed. When you do that though, nothing of theirs shows up.
See I really really REALLY don't like that. They need to make fully customizable settings. They used to have it. Now it's so generic. It's either friends can view your profile and see everything or no one can view your profile and can't see s***.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
See I really really REALLY don't like that. They need to make fully customizable settings. They used to have it. Now it's so generic. It's either friends can view your profile and see everything or no one can view your profile and can't see s***.
That's not what I meant. If you subscribe, you see it in the sidebar and your news feed. If you unsubscribe, neither show up; you have to go to their profile to see info/pix they posted. The only thing I don't like about the subscriptions is everything is public then.

Let's say I subscribe to you. In my sidebar I'll see all your posts, and everyone else that posted too. I can ALSO see their profile and what they say on their page, and vice versa.

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yep, that's how it works, there is a way to get rid of it so google it & there is a solution, I have not tried it yet but I got used to it being there so I'm ok.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
That's not what I meant. If you subscribe, you see it in the sidebar and your news feed. If you unsubscribe, neither show up; you have to go to their profile to see info/pix they posted. The only thing I don't like about the subscriptions is everything is public then.

Let's say I subscribe to you. In my sidebar I'll see all your posts, and everyone else that posted too. I can ALSO see their profile and what they say on their page, and vice versa.
That's exactly what I'm saying. I don't like how it's either you see everything or you see nothing. There is no middle. There is no customization.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
That's exactly what I'm saying. I don't like how it's either you see everything or you see nothing. There is no middle. There is no customization.
actually there is. go to someone's profile. mouse-over the subscribe button and you get to choose what kind of content you want to see. those preferences apply to that little top-right feed box.

hmm.. maybe i should make a new CC group on FB for us to link up.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
actually there is. go to someone's profile. mouse-over the subscribe button and you get to choose what kind of content you want to see. those preferences apply to that little top-right feed box.

Thank God Anfrey. I've been too lazy to mess with facebook because frankly I'm sick and tired of it now. I have it up whenever I'm on my computer but I don't surf it anymore because I'm just sick of how everything is setup now. I'll have to go in and choose s**t. Thanks much!

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

I honestly never paid attention to that. I saw it but it never registered. :oops:

I'm on the CC FB page already...what are you suggesting?

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
LIke the old Ocelot group? Or may still be there but i was removed from,

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

I thought there was a page...? Maybe I'm wrong.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Thank God Anfrey. I've been too lazy to mess with facebook because frankly I'm sick and tired of it now. I have it up whenever I'm on my computer but I don't surf it anymore because I'm just sick of how everything is setup now. I'll have to go in and choose s***. Thanks much!
Sorry Johnny, no gods had any part in this. You can thank facebook devs for coding the option in, or yours truly for bringing it to light. ;)

I'm on the CC FB page already...what are you suggesting?
I thought there was a page...? Maybe I'm wrong.
there's a clubcivic.com group on fb, but it's dead in the water. i can't get a hold of the person that created it and it's still in the old group format, set to be archived. A fresh group with actual activity from us may gain traction, though...

LIke the old Ocelot group? Or may still be there but i was removed from,
well, that one's more of a specialized group.... while the ilmadikz group has a number of current and former CCers, it's more a group for the actual ILmadikz people, than a general CC group.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
there's a clubcivic.com group on fb, but it's dead in the water. i can't get a hold of the person that created it and it's still in the old group format, set to be archived. A fresh group with actual activity from us may gain traction, though...
Let's get it going then!

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
alrighty, that's enough support. making it now

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just asked to join. I'm Jared.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Just asked to join. I'm Jared.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk
you're in... yeah it's set to closed right now but anyone in the group can approve requests. this is just to keep spammers out