20+ Year Member
bwahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahah

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I feel like all the active people are just going to bail on the forum and just talk on FB now

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I feel like all the active people are just going to bail on the forum and just talk on FB now
Lol, this forum is only active in the ot

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

speedygonzales

Royal Member ~ RonJ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

@crash! I know right. it seemed especially dead over the weekend and normally it seems like there is a lot of activity on here.

and yea the ot sees the most action as far as people just chatting it up

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

@crash! I know right. it seemed especially dead over the weekend and normally it seems like there is a lot of activity on here.

and yea the ot sees the most action as far as people just chatting it up
FB gets more attn b/c none of us are really talking about cars, and b/c there's zero regulations. Of COURSE people are going to gravitate to it. Plus, it's a closed group so not everyone can participate, and it is quite nice having the OG's in there..

speedygonzales

Royal Member ~ RonJ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thats true. I've seen some of the conversations... they're fking hilarious lol

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
FB gets more attn b/c none of us are really talking about cars, and b/c there's zero regulations. Of COURSE people are going to gravitate to it. Plus, it's a closed group so not everyone can participate, and it is quite nice having the OG's in there..
This is true. You won't be getting any more infractions ;) And I like how all the noobs and douchey kids can't get in and post stupid things.

HondaWoman1207

May I join in and about thee fb thing its really just drama ppl posting about their boyfriends and how things go wrong in their relationship and then you have the ones that just start stuff I hardly get on facebook unless family members comment on something I already had problems on facebook and I didn't do anything except talk to an old friend now that's what I call immature starting stuff for no reason