Where my girls at?

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
And why are you getting out? We need more smart, non-sluts! Haha
B/C I'm almost 30 and have realized that there's alot more to life than some economy car, and cars in general. I'll always like cars, but I just don't have a passion for them anymore. If you notice over the years...the people that were into cars, and aren't anymore, are really successful. There are a few here and there that can pull off nice car, nice house, great job, marriage, kids, traveling, etc....but not many.

I'm ready to settle down, do some traveling w/ someone, and call it a day.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
B/C I'm almost 30 and have realized that there's alot more to life than some economy car, and cars in general. I'll always like cars, but I just don't have a passion for them anymore. If you notice over the years...the people that were into cars, and aren't anymore, are really successful. There are a few here and there that can pull off nice car, nice house, great job, marriage, kids, traveling, etc....but not many.

That'd make me sad):

DoubleJ

Id love to see some of the girls rides. I think its great that they can be enthusiast and love their Hondas. Boob shots would help though ;-)

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That'd make me sad):
You're 19. You haven't even begun to experience life yet...trust me. Your views change the older you get. I thought the same thing as you at 19.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You're 19. You haven't even begun to experience life yet...trust me. Your views change the older you get. I thought the same thing as you at 19.
I'm not excited for that, haha.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I wholeheartedly agree with this statement. I know I am not as old as you Kelly but I will still be 26 this month. I have always had a steady job, decent car, bought a house about 18 months ago, and am going back to graduate school to better myself and have a good career ahead of me. Lately I have cared less about my car, even with all of the issues it has. Just kind of want to get rid of it but I just can't bring myself to do it.

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

I'm still 17.( for another 2 weeks..) I still got it in me! :lol:!

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm still 17.( for another 2 weeks..) I still got it in me! :lol:!
Other than my niece...you're the youngest person I talk to and on my FB. Snap

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh jeez this is turning into a depressing "wait till u get old and and stop caring about everything you once loved thread" lol

Not that anyone in this thread is old! :puppyeyes

Hendo

Sporting Lunatic Fringe
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I didn't even start loving my civic till I was almost 30. I'm sort of glad I didn't get into it before I had money to buy stuff for it lol

Blood_Shot

Banned
Registered VIP
Oh jeez this is turning into a depressing "wait till u get old and and stop caring about everything you once loved thread" lol

nah, its turning into a life is more important than four wheels and an extra cam lobe

Kinda like the end of a scrubs episode. Its all good though and some of these younger folks (yeah Ill throw myself in that group) will eventually not care for the car thing like we once did and move on to bigger things.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm only 24 and I'm starting to get sick of modifying my car. It's a waste of money. I have bills to pay. If I could afford I would be all over it. But it's what got me into debt and now I completely regret it and if I could go back, I wouldn't have done it.

But anyways...move to VIP and pics of tits or gtfo :lol:.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

:word: Let's get back to the topic. Laaaaaaadies? =)

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Look at my profile picture if you want to see me.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yeap. Doesn't mean we can't leg hump. She's cute :thumbs up.

iHeartHonda

Anddd here's both "mine" and my boyfriends hatch.. it was suppose to be our project but quickly became HIS. lol

I've been planning on getting an ek hatch or a si for a while now.. Not sure when that will happen, but im hoping soon. =)

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Anddd here's both "mine" and my boyfriends hatch..

I've been planning on getting an ek hatch or a si for a while now.. Not sure when that will happen, but im hoping soon. =)
Me too! I want one so bad. And your 350z is gorgeous!