Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Buddy club spec ll

Votes: 10 30.3%

• Total voters

mitcheg6

Deanh22
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hey cc members, i am lookin into getting a quality new exhaust for my H22a hatch..... I am pondering these three-:???:
1. Spoon
2. Mugen
3. Buddy club Spec ll

Thanks for your opinion!!!

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Wrong section?

But I'd go with Buddy Club.

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i have a bc spec ii.

sounds real nice for a single non vtak.

mitcheg6

Deanh22
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
253eg said:
i have a bc spec ii.

sounds real nice for a single non vtak.
How do you like yours? I was looking thru the video section here and i saw he K20 with a buddy club spec ll and his was loud but it sounded sick! Let me know how happy you are with yours please!

RedLine42

High Speed
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Between them spoon, But you might want to check out the APEXi N1 or the Buddclub Spec 3.

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
mitcheg6 said:
How do you like yours? I was looking thru the video section here and i saw he K20 with a buddy club spec ll and his was loud but it sounded sick! Let me know how happy you are with yours please!
its sounds really nice at low rpms, the only time it gets really loud is when im at 5500 to redline
and when im on the freeway, doing 65-75 it has a pretty annoying sound, but i got use to it
really fast and doesnt bother me.

but, im really pleased with it.

mitcheg6

Deanh22
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Jason- said:
Spoon ftw!

-Jason
jason, go paint your car! Post some pics of your car up here on cc so they can check out the quality of paint on oem side skirt your rolling with...JDM yo

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
apexi world sport, i know its not a choice but it looks good and it is quiet, it lets you listen to the sound of your engine and VTEC. but if you wont consider that i'd go with the BC, they sound good on every Honda i have heard with it.

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
slowcivic E G said:
The spec III actually sounds real nice, not too loud, but noticeable, it looks like in this video it is on an EG with a b18c, sound will probably be comprable on an H22. thats awesome i wish i had the money to put an h22 in my car. Heres the VID.
http://videos.streetfire.net/search/buddy+club+civic/0/18ac86e3-47b6-4e57-91a2-51e689f7848f.htm
Jase said:
that bc sounds dope' how much do they run!?
thats not a buddy club exhuast....there's no way. it says buddy club spec III's. thats a cam that buddy club makes. the buddy club exhuast is only up to spec II i believe. and it is loud as testicles!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxLZPCpDw3o

thats a buddy club exhaust...

EDIT: buddy club exhuast goes up to spec IV.

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
kyle10182 said:
thats not a buddy club exhuast....there's no way. it says buddy club spec III's. thats a cam that buddy club makes. the buddy club exhuast is only up to spec II i believe. and it is loud as testicles!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxLZPCpDw3o

thats a buddy club exhaust...
AH KYLE YOUR A GENUIS, THAT IS TRUE ABOUT THE CAMS, THEY DO MAKE A SPEC III EXHAUST THOUGH, I DONT KNOW IF THEY HAVE IT FOR CIVIC BUT THEY HAVE IT FOR MY OTHER VEHICLE THAT IS SITTING IN MY DRIVEWAY, AND ON THAT CAR IT IS LOUD AS BIG TESTICLES.