Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Buddy club spec ll

Votes: 10 30.3%

• Total voters

mitcheg6

Deanh22
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i actually have not bought one yet- but i went and talked to intec racing in kent, and they said NOT to get the spoon one because it does not have the best air flow, they said mugen is much better, but
Buddy club spec ll is the best of those cause it is a straight through design, no muffler- butit is loud, but i dont car about how loud it is- they sound really meeeen!!! A guy up there had one and it sounded really nice, i can afford to have it be loud when i am fast, but if i had a slow ass car and it was loud, now that would be embarrassing- so i might go BC spec ll....

mitcheg6

Deanh22
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
umm... good question- still thinkin about which one to get- I am lalso lookin into getting the Greddy Evo 2.....

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
mitcheg6 said:
i actually have not bought one yet- but i went and talked to intec racing in kent, and they said NOT to get the spoon one because it does not have the best air flow, they said mugen is much better, but
Buddy club spec ll is the best of those cause it is a straight through design, no muffler- butit is loud, but i dont car about how loud it is- they sound really meeeen!!! A guy up there had one and it sounded really nice, i can afford to have it be loud when i am fast, but if i had a slow ass car and it was loud, now that would be embarrassing- so i might go BC spec ll....

Dealers will tell you whatever, they want to sell the products from the manufactures that they deal with. Just get one that you like, IMO the spoon looks the best for a eg.

mitcheg6

Deanh22
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ya i really like the spoon exhaust too, the shop i went to is an authorized spoon dealer to tho- they had a lot of spoon products there tho... but i think i might want spoon- but has anyone ever heard this exhaust before on a car? How does it sound??

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
mitcheg6 said:
ya i really like the spoon exhaust too, the shop i went to is an authorized spoon dealer to tho- they had a lot of spoon products there tho... but i think i might want spoon- but has anyone ever heard this exhaust before on a car? How does it sound??
there were a few egs with them at opening day at the tracks that had b16's. didnt
really like the sound that was put out..

my buddies buddy has one on his ek, sounded okay, not too sure what his setup is tho.

mitcheg6

Deanh22
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Does anyone on here run the Apexi N1 exhaust system?? Does anyonehave a video clip of what it sounds like or a web site that i can here the sounds of different exhaust systems?? The apexi N1 looks nice too...

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
mitcheg6 said:
Does anyone on here run the Apexi N1 exhaust system?? Does anyonehave a video clip of what it sounds like or a web site that i can here the sounds of different exhaust systems?? The apexi N1 looks nice too...
youtube.com is a great place for clips

Jmoto911

Built, not bought.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Dean Is a noob. lol. didn't you used to run s2k exhaust? if so give it to me.

mitcheg6

Deanh22
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Jmoto911 said:
Dean Is a noob. lol. didn't you used to run s2k exhaust? if so give it to me.
Jon don't be gay......shut up before a spank you up and down the strip. Yes i did run a S2k exhaust- don't have it any more, well- i might be able to find it for you. The Buddy Club was a lil loud, Spoon= quality= only parts that go on my car! I will get you all a sound clip of it asap

Jmoto911

Built, not bought.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
mitcheg6 said:
Jon don't be gay......shut up before a spank you up and down the strip. Yes i did run a S2k exhaust- don't have it any more, well- i might be able to find it for you. The Buddy Club was a lil loud, Spoon= quality= only parts that go on my car! I will get you all a sound clip of it asap
Bro your only gonna be a lil faster because you have some bolt ons + your runnin an EG + your used to the cable tranny

mitcheg6

Deanh22
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Jmoto911 said:
Bro your only gonna be a lil faster because you have some bolt ons + your runnin an EG + your used to the cable tranny
you must have forhot that I have Skunk2 DRAG series valvetrain soming my way----plus i am a WAY better driver than you~!;)