Who are you...

krazyblonde

Banned
lets get to know each other...

I'm Karissa I am 20 and live in Jacksonville Florida I drive a 94 Del Sol and I am going to school to be a radiographer, right now I work part time at ups...

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im jason, im 20 and live in fairfield california. im in the airforce. i have a 97 ex

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm Jason.. 17.. High School student.. Soon to be full time college student.

I'm the guy with the hat.

ryanM

im ryan, i have no pic of myself. im 17 in highschool, no idea what i want to go to college for. i like cars (no s**t huh?), skateboarding, wakeboarding, playing guitar, and im emo...very much so.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
LongGrain said:
im ryan, i have no pic of myself. im 17 in highschool, no idea what i want to go to college for. i like cars (no s**t huh?), skateboarding, wakeboarding, playing guitar, and im emo...very much so.
At least your emo enough to admit your emo.. :lol:

rexxxgirl

i want a new hatch!!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm andrea. I just graduated. I'm 17. but I don't know about becoming a full time college student like that one guy. I don't even know whatI wanna do. I drive a 90 crx, and hopefully soon a 92 civic hatchie. i play musiccc. it's my life.

slammedSI

5+ Year Member
HI im bobby, im 20 years old. i have been happily married for soon to be 3 years. up untill about a month ago i had part owner ship in a performance shop, but i sold my half to my buddy so he could have complete owner ship of the name and business. I had 3 00 civic si's making between 250whp to almost 500whp. i now drive a 03 Ford F250 diesel.. oh and i live in fort worth TX soon to be lufkin TX ..

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
tom-tom i drove a 95 ex black civic

then a 95 dx hatch whit no pic
then a 85 civic red ex stock and no pic
and here is me with some girl that is annoying

and so you get to really know me here is another one

Zenray

7@WOT
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hi i'm jermaine. I am 22, i live in jacksonville. I drive a 97 civic dx hatch. I work at ADT.

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sup im chris.. im 23 drive a 90 hatch with full mini me swap and SI swap. im the dude blazin the fire up with the lighter fluid...i know im ugly.

rei

jSolo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My f**kin' name is Jerrod.. I live in the Birmingham, AL.. I ride on a skateboard in my free time.. umm.. Im not in school.. college next year, if I get my ducks in a row.. and.. I have red hair and Ill be 19 next month..

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My name is Andrew, Im 18 just ending my last freshman term at the University of Oregon.....and I have a problem. Nice too meet you all at CC anonymous.

Partizan

im gay n proud luv my car
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hey guys, my name is Dario. I am 17 years old, and still in highschool. I am not sure what I want to do/ or what college to go to. I obviously like cars, just wish i had more money. It is going to take forever to get my ride the way I want it.

radarblips

WELCOME TO VUVLAR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
HERROOOOOO!!!!111111ei
My name is Young Ho Lee
Friends call me brandon.
I'm probably the sickest ninja you've ever seen.

I just finished up my first year of college,
I enjoy skateboarding, play guitar, singing, photography and your mom in my free time.

Ps dolka dots>all
Disagree and we got problems

CivicKid95

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my name's caleb and i just graduated from high school. I'm going to UT Austin in the fall , but this summer I'm heading to europe for some fun in italy and france. then ill get back in time to go to texas and find my new car! and by new i mean really old cuz im gonna be broke.... :( oh well, ain't that everyone's life story =)

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
HI I'm Justin. I live in Madison, Wisconsin. Im getting married in Feb. of 2007. I drive a '94 Civic coupe powered by a D15B Vtec.
no a good pic. But this is my mad tyte Jdm pose!!

and my pimped auto!

MasterShake

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hi im hakim and im an alcoholic.....oh wait, i mean i live in victorville, im into cars, some bmx stuff, and the opposite sex. im a sooth guy from what ive been told, but i am sarcastic (no not really). i drive a '06 300 and heres a super old ass pic of me (i got curls now).

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My name is Dave. I lived in Springfield, Vermont up to 4 months ago now I live in Claremont, New Hampshire. I drive an 02 RSX. I graduated from Colby-Sawyer College in 05 with a B.A. in Communications with a minor in writing. Now I'm a Sports Journalist at the Eagle Times www.eagletimes.com

Yes. I rock.

She's stock right now because I just bought a motorcycle...Oh yeah, I'm 23.

FrancesTheMute

Banana Hammock!
5+ Year Member
I'm John, turn 20 in 13 days. I live in Farmington Hills, MI. Goin to school at Eastern Michigan Unv. for Business Management, Marketing, and Military Science (ROTC). I'm your standard miiitary f**kup =) HOOAH! I drive a stock 96 Civic DX.

^I'm the one in the Red Wings jersey. Yzerman > ALL!